Camp Motorpsycho » General

Experience with the online merch

(9 posts)
  • Started 5 months ago by GeroldVT
  • Latest reply from GeroldVT
  1. GeroldVT

Hey guys!

Any of you bought something off the Goodsie official merch store? I'm wondering how long it normaly takes to be delivered. Been waiting since the 10th of January :). Thanks!

*Edit: Delivery to Belgium

Posted 5 months ago #
  2. Blashyrkh

@GeroldVT I'm also from Belgium. Sometimes it takes some time. Can be a couple of weeks...

Posted 5 months ago #
  3. TraktorBass

Related question, does anyone have experience with the sizes of the tshirts in the merch store? Sometimes a "S" will be more like a "M", if you know what I mean..

Posted 5 months ago #
  4. ThorEgil

My experience with sizes is that XL is more like L both for hoodies and Tees, after a round in the washing machine.

And for the delivery time - I believe the yellow banner on the store front is quite informative.

Posted 5 months ago #
  5. TraktorBass

@thoregil: Thank you. I am trying to figure out whether a "S" will fit since it is the only size left for the shirt I want. I used to be a "S", but these days I will sometimes have to resort to a "M"

Do you know anything about return policies?

Posted 5 months ago #
  6. Tomcat

It's all "low profile" and privately run, so better be patient. They cannot cover return costs for sure if you got the correct item - and an "S" might be too small I'm afraid if you tend to go direction "M"

Posted 5 months ago #
  7. pfnuesel

Last "S" hoodie I bought was more like an "L".

That was on tour, though, not from the shop.

Posted 5 months ago #
  8. ThorEgil

Everything is bigger on tour

Posted 5 months ago #
  9. GeroldVT

The stuff arrived last week! All good. Regarding sizes: I ordered an "M" HBM t-shirt, and it fits perfect. I'm mostly searching for S or M, so an M on the MP merch site is somewhere in between I guess.

Posted 5 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.