Hey Jane
    Bartok
    Plan No1
    ----
    Ship of Füüls
    Taifun

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  2. Great King Rat

Wohoo, Starmelt/Lovelight! Plus U lied and Spin, so they're still adding! And isn't Hightime new as well? Anyway, very nice setlist again, and quite different to the ones before.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  3. supernaut

wow, very focused on songs and not much jamming I guess? I like that they do that now and then as well. They might be not too shabby players but first of all things they're amazing composers, aren't they?

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  4. Blashyrkh

Very cool setlist
    I really hope they play No Evil and Hey Jane tomorrow in Brussels.

What's "Halleluwa" ?

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  5. Thomas

Yes, very tight and focused set. Many nice surprices for me. Again very different vibes and athmosphere. I liked it cause it all fit together so well. Reminded me a lot on the italian shows that I attended. Sweaty rock shows.
    I think they will kepp on rocking til Italy and then space out in Germany again.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  6. Thomas

Halleluwah ist a cover of Can. http://www.naden.de/blog/bbvideo-bbpress-video-plugin -->

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  7. Krist Rampage

Amazing show! Tight indeed. I loved everything Kristoffer did. I hope he stays with the band for a very long time.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  8. Blashyrkh

Cool of Halleluwah Have they ever played this before?

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  9. Krist Rampage

Yes but always during Hogwash if i'm not mistaken.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  10. Tomcat

Correct, that was always during Hogwash until now. Funny because I had the impression Snah was already very near to sing it at "Krach Am Bach" in August, the way they play(ed) Spin now is quite similar to Hogwash.

No debuts for two nights already, though many new tracks for them as a fourpice.

I'd really love to hear them play "Painting The Night Unreal" now that they Kristoffer with them. But I guess that one is hard for Bent to sing ... and there are so many other songs in their catalogue!

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  11. tbeest

Loved the show, especially second half. Playing time not sure, something like 19:33-22:01 (yes early start). Some crappy pics here.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  12. marc

So, apparently on this tour you can expect approx. 2h30+, but setlists ranging from 10 to 20 songs

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  13. Juergen

Wohoo, Starmelt/Lovelight! Plus U lied and Spin, so they're still adding! And isn't Hightime new as well?

Those songs are not really new on this tour.

High Time was played in Trondheim, Hamar and Stavanger and Starmelt/Lovelight in Trondheim, Bergen II and Stavanger.

You Lied was played in Hamar and Larvik and on the festivals (Buktafestivalen, Beelen, Sziget and Prog Rock).

Spin, Spin, Spin is not a premiere for the tour, either. It was played in Hamar and Larvik before.

The Halleluwah song was probably only played as a snippet in Spin, Spin, Spin!? Can anyone confirm this? It has never been played as a full version so far.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  14. Krist Rampage

That is correct Juergen.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  15. crossskip

It was as Bent called it 'our version of a rock and roll night with lots of short songs and big choruses... well at least most of em!'. A whole different beast than their show in Tilburg. Was real fun to see them blast through the first bunch of songs at a breathtaking pace. At the very end, Taifun was incredible as well with the extended ending including an ambient section, trumpet solo and a second climax. Did they always play it like that during this tour?

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  16. MrKreukel

Indeed. Wow. Even Spin Spin Spin got a rock sauce which blew my balls out of my pants! Awesome gig, so many oldies. And Tomas can play them all. And a warm welcome to band member 4! Manmower, Taifun, Hey Jane and Spin absolute highlights.

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  17. Thomas

@MrKreukel I hole you got your balls back after the show

Posted 3 weeks ago #
  18. harry

"Taifun was incredible as well with the extended ending including an ambient section, trumpet solo and a second climax. Did they always play it like that during this tour?"

@ Crosskip: Yes, it was a surprising and very cool ending. And no, I dont think so. In Amsterdam they played a regular ending.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  19. Johnny_Heartfield

Hope I'll get the other kind of gig in Köln - just 8 songs for 150 minutes like Bremen or Brussels. This here reads like the most uninteresting setlist of the tour so far to me - if that's possible at all.
    But there you go - different tastes...

Posted 2 weeks ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.