Camp Motorpsycho » General

2017-11-10 Festsaal Kreuzberg Berlin

(14 posts)

Tags:

1. Wulf

http://www.ardmediathek.de/radio/radioeins/Motorpsycho/radioeins/Audio?bcastId=20121082&documentId=47408618

Dreamhome
    Bartok
    H. Mac
    Cornucopia
    Un Chien
    Ship of Fools
    No Evil
    Hey Jane
    Go to California
    Superstooge
    You Lied

The T.
    Golden Core

Feel

Posted 1 week ago #
  2. Great! For the non-German speaking, it's comedian and writer Oliver Polak, who has been a fan of the band since 93. He talks about Motorpsycho and how you need to see them live. Good promotion on Berlin's biggest local radio channel Radio Eins from a dedicated guy many of us know from the road.

Posted 1 week ago #
  3. Tomcat

Indeed, top report and promo - love is pure

Posted 1 week ago #
  4. fillmore

Radio Eins is not Berlin's biggest radio (95.000 listeners per hour, the biggest station in the region has at least double that amount of listeners) but Radio Eins is certainly the best Thanks for the link! And it's only real and authentic German if pronounced with a proper "P" in the band name

Posted 1 week ago #
  5. Tomcat

Hehe, da musste ich auch schmunzeln

Posted 1 week ago #
  6. Wulf

Sonst denken die „Unwissenden“ noch, man spräche von Motorrädern...

I‘m curious about Festsaal. Never been there.

Posted 1 week ago #
  7. supernaut

And it's only real and authentic German if pronounced with a proper "P" in the band name

very true oh the guy was in Biel, too.

Posted 1 week ago #
  8. Tomcat

So, new Festsaal Kreuzberg - first impression inside quite positive: nice stage height, balconies, stairs (up/down - let's see what motorpsycho's sound will be tonight!

Posted 1 week ago #
  9. otherdemon

Wow, that's a pretty retro setlist. Only 4 songs from The Tower, while
    the rest are "oldies-goldies".

Posted 1 week ago #
  10. marc

Very nice setlist! How long did they play? How far out did they go?

Posted 1 week ago #
  11. Tomcat

Highlights: Chien (different again to latest performances) -> Ship of Fools, Stooge and Tomas even extended his solo in U Lied. Party mode in Berlin, great mix of everything. Sth. like 2h40m

Posted 1 week ago #
  12. fillmore

Looks innocent enough on paper but they were very far out, at one point I was wondering what they must have taken. Very different and very psychedelic jams in "Cornucopia", "Un Chien" (37 min), "Go To California" and "Superstooge". The fourth and best concert of my "Tower" tour so far. Great venue too!

Posted 1 week ago #
  13. Johnny_Heartfield

Full psetlist? Anywhere? Or is that the Berlin setlist below the radio link in the original post? Must be then - but I find it a bit confusing that it was obviously posted two days before the show - probably edited into an older post.

Posted 1 week ago #
  14. fillmore

Review

Posted 6 days ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.