Camp Motorpsycho » General

Bergen, Verftet 17.10.2009

(24 posts)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. daemons

Here is a preliminary setlist from my beer infused memory, so the running order after the two first songs is somewhat fucked. I think one song is missing. The very last song, however, is correct...

Year Zero
    For Free
    Like Alway
    Glow
    Riding The Tiger
    Sinful, windborne
    Cornucopia
    Feel
    Upstairs/Downstairs
    Taifun
    Whole Lotta Diana
    Ozzylot
    Watersound
    Kill Devil Hills
    You Lied
    ----------
    Greener
    Superstooge
    The Alchemyst
    ----------
    The Golden Core

Duration 2.5 hours (entered the stage at 22:40, left 01:10).

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Andreas the Totenoid

Wow! Amazing setlist!

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. fillmore

Taifun + Sindful Windborne!

Thanks for the setlist!

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. kjesso

Both Taifun and Sinful were amongst the highlights last night, as was the opening first minutes of Year Zero.

Another highlight appeared during the quiet part of TGC, when Bent's bass is the only instrument. Several in the crowd were shouting - maybe requests, maybe something else, and Kenneth slowly put his finger to his lips, telling the audience to shut up, in a very polite and almost un-noticable way. Others in the crowd urged the shouters to shut up, which they eventually did.

E

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Pause

Yes, one song is missing from the setlist. I think it was a cover? Anyone knows?

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. fillmore

Maybe "The Witch" (done ths summer @ Pstereo)? Or "Black to comm" (usually coupled with "You lied")? Well, who knows what they pulled outta their sleeves

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. Be

Did anybody record any of these gigs so far! They are all awesome!

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. cawa

Is Bedroom Eyes missing, or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. kjesso

they did not play Bedroom Eyes.

E

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. kjesso

One song missing: Didn't they play four songs during their first encores?

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. otherdemon

Wow, those setlists are just getting better and better!

Posted 9 years ago #
  12. otherdemon

Some visual evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1aBHS0zVcs (Kill Devil Hills)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxRhuxFxd_o (Watersound)

Posted 9 years ago #
  13. KayJaySpace

Missing song#1: "Don't look around" was played before they went off the stage the first time.

Missing song#2: Wasn't "You Lied" played after "Superstooge"..? I'm not sure, though. Not quite missing from the setlist above anyhow.

Comment#1: Bent: "Nå ska vi spæll litt pop./Now we'll play some pop [tunes]." --> Sinful, windborne-->Like Always
    Comment#2: Bent before Golden Core: "Den her treng litt konsentrasjon./This one needs some consentration." And most of the audience actually shut up.
    Comment#3: Great Black-metal lights on Watersound-ending!

Posted 9 years ago #
  14. Onkel

Kenneth Kapstad is really driving this band by now. During the impro-part in some song I can´t remember, Snah & Bent is following him, he is taking full control, and in the end - he is doing the count-in to the main-part again - not Bent!

Glow was magnificent! Year Zero was a perfect starter. Sinful, windborne - goosebumps! The Golden Core: Kapstad playing the keys while drumming (hit a midi-drum and played off samples. Too bad they were not in tune with Snah and Bent, but it didnt take away too much of the magical ending of a great concert!

Posted 9 years ago #
  15. mefisto

Yes, great gig again! For me equal with the superb show in Stavanger. This one a bit longer, maybe.
    I think all songs are correct, just a bit out of order. Probably this is more accurate (I might be confusing the songs from COTF though):

Year Zero
    For Free
    Glow
    Sinful, windborne
    Like Always
    Riding The Tiger
    Feel
    Upstairs/Downstairs
    Taifun
    Cornucopia
    Whole Lotta Diana
    Ozzylot
    Superstooge
    You Lied
    Don't Look Around
    ----------
    Greener
    Watersound
    The Alchemyst
    Kill Devil Hills
    ----------
    The Golden Core

PS: For a change they actually played the whole Superstooge this time, no transition into another song. A bit unusual!

Posted 9 years ago #
  16. Sjur577

Seems correct to me, tho I think Ozzylot was before Diana, and Kill Devil Hills went into The Alchemyst.

Fantastic concert, but there's always some assholes in the crowd. One was a drunk who stood behind me and my friends during the three or four songs. I thought he was gonna throw up any minute, and he kept stumbling around.
    The other fool(heyhey!!) was that guy with the big hair who stood at the stairs twice, blocking the view for everyone behind him. I heard many complaints about him from other attendants, so I gently told him that he blocked the view for everyone. He was just being a dick and pretty ignorant back at me. If you're on here: Fuck you for being the worst attendant ever at such a great gig.

Posted 9 years ago #
  17. SunnChild

The Bergen gig > Oslo gig in many ways.. I liked the setlist better. Oh so epic to end the show with THe Golden Core!! and really LOUD. The sound and lights was better only downer was that in the Verftet hall there were really many speaking and that took alot of attiention specially during the calmer parts.. Sinful Windborne and You Lied was so great !

Posted 9 years ago #
  18. Onkel

Top score 6/6 in Bergens Tidende:
    http://www.bt.no/kultur/musikk/Moropsycho--950905.html

Posted 9 years ago #
  19. wallace

don't look around - mountain

Posted 9 years ago #
  20. Devotional

Unbelievable. Why isn't this whole tour recorded/filmed?

Posted 9 years ago #
  21. EAR

The setlist as it is written one Snah's setlist;);)

year zero
    for free
    Glow
    Sinful W-B
    Like Always
    Riding The Tiger
    Feel
    Upstairs Downstairs
    Taifun
    Cornucopia
    Ozzylot
    Whole Lotta Diana
    Superstooge
    You Lied
    Don't Look Around

Greener
    Watersound
    Kill Devil Hills
    The Alchemyst

The Golden Core

Posted 9 years ago #
  22. Rob

Argh! It is starting to look like I will not just have to go to Haarlem but Deventer as well... What a great setlist.

Posted 9 years ago #
  23. psychonaut

"The golden core",
    please...
    Play it in Treviso!
    Just a twenty,twentyfive minuts of song and i'm very happy:)

Posted 9 years ago #
  24. Krist

i guess the situation with the Golden Core, since they finally played it again, is that at each show they don't play it, a lot of people will be hugely disappointed (including myself).

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.