Camp Motorpsycho » Media stories

Gebhardt interview from 2010

(8 posts)

Tags:

1. Elvin

Don´t this have been posted before, but I stumbled upon this geb interview on the internets, from Norges nytt (a journaliststudent site I think).
    http://norgesnytt.eu/?p=10586

Talks a bit about quitting MP and that he don´t really likes the 15 min spacejams of modern mp.

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. robotlove

I would definitely go for some sliced whale and all of that business.

Hvalbiff, det er mat det! - Hans Bauge

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. Mark

What is Geb doing these days anyway?

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. ThorEgil

He's touring hard with "HGH" and "Meg og kammeraten min" (which is actually also HGH, just in Norwegian and for the kids - and very funny).

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. toresan

Does anyone know which Italian show he is mentioning in this interview? Tried to search Dampsaba without much luck.

Seems intense to play a gig after something like that has happend to you, but maybe this sparked the urge to play one hell of a gig!

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. v1

That could be a year later than he said, on 09/04/2000 @Ciak, Pisa.
    And About five months later, I saw MP for my first time in Brescia!

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. otherdemon

Yeah I also think it's the 2000 Pisa show he's referring to. I can easily see the two first songs (Chien and My Best Friend) lasting for an hour

But it could also be that the Dampsaba is missing the Pisa 1999 setlist. I have a soundboard bootleg from the 1993 Gent Democrazy show, and that setlist is not there at all. So there can be inaccuracies in Dampsaba.

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. v1

http://motorpsycho.fix.no/thisis/media/aftenart3_00_eng2.htm
    there you can read the whole story!
    cheers, andrea

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.