Camp Motorpsycho » Media stories

Bent interviewed by Sorgenfri

(9 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by ThorEgil
  • Latest reply from OtherFool

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. ThorEgil

The latest issue (April 2012) of Sorgenfri (the local "Big Issue") has a large interview with Bent on Life, the Universe and Everything - over three pages + three pages of portraits.

Pick it up if you happen to pass by Trondheim these days.

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. Hallejuwa

Nice! Could someone scan this in. Not going to be in trondheim in the near future

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. TraktorBass

So did anyone scan this?

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. supernaut

and translate?

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. ThorEgil

Well, I guess the sales period has ended by now so here goes...

As for translation of the whole thing - I've read about Italian black metal fans studying Norwegian in University to be able to understand the lyrics of songs...

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. Hallejuwa

Thanks!

Posted 5 years ago #
  7. TraktorBass

Fantastic, thank you!

Posted 5 years ago #
  8. otherdemon

Thanks a lot for the scans! Great portrait of our favorite bassplayer!

Some quick cliff notes for those not fluent in Norwegian: There's not so much MP content in this (only the first page), as it's more a portrait of Bent and his own views & opinions. I was actually surprised to see him answer so many questions about his own personal life and on society in general. That's almost a first.

Funniest quote: "I have something akin to a masters degree in running a band. And I've almost got a PHD in non-compromising 'dængrock' after 23 years of Motorpsycho and The International Tussler Society." Not sure how 'dængrock' would be translated to English, something like 'pounding rock', I guess...

Posted 5 years ago #
  9. OtherFool

Thanks!

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.