Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any DVD Rumors?

Posted by GoodMansBrother 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Any DVD Rumors?
February 11, 2005 11:42PM
Sooo... any more rumors about the proposed Motorpsycho DVD?

And what would people want to see on such a release?
andre
Re: Any DVD Rumors?
February 12, 2005 11:51PM
haven`t heard anything for some time now,
let`s say they droped the paradisio thing and did some thing completly different!!!

i would dare hope for a concert from the LTEC tour, or maybe the trust us tour,

and videos!

March 04, 2005 12:35AM
How 'bout "This Is Motorpsycho"?
March 05, 2005 02:48PM
LTEC is what I thought some years ago, after the release of RWII. Cos it´s a very own sound with these long Doors-like keyboard-solos and so. But then nothing happened and now everything´s possible.... perhaps we´ll have to wait another 2 years, wouldn´t surprise me at all.
Daniel
March 05, 2005 04:18PM
Material from the Trust Us-Tour would be cool. Didn´t know the band back then!
Bartzl
March 06, 2005 04:00AM
Actually, I think a dvd wouldn't sell. It's ok if they release one, but it'll never, never do justice towards their live concerts, experiencing them in real life time. And further on, I guess we should stop 'wondering why they don't release an album a year' and so on. They need a break. And a big one. Just to fill the generator with a lot, lots of heavy liquid diesel..
March 06, 2005 09:27PM
i think a DVD would sell like hot cookies. if the material is interesting enough & if it is jam-packed with historic features, videos, easter-eggs & whatnot, no MP-fan - old or new - will be able to resist to buy it.

--alex
March 06, 2005 10:15PM
I couldn't agree more, Alex.
March 07, 2005 04:38PM
the latest rumour is, there will never be a motorpsycho DVD.

note that this rumour comes from me and reflects my expectations of this project.
Fabio
March 31, 2005 04:42PM
I heard that they already have started the editing?
A Motorpsycho DVD with live cuts and more should sell like ho`s on the Reperbahn!
April 09, 2005 02:25PM
Where did you hear THAT?
bee
April 29, 2005 01:51PM
after having seen the live streem from Paradisio for the hundredth time, i think a DVD is in its place. Need something to kill the abstinences caused by a lack of concerts....
Tom Cat
October 06, 2005 02:52PM
following the news on visions.de, the dvd will hold 5 hours (!) of material (incl. live & all promo clips) and is due to be released before chrsitmas this year. the new album expected around march 2006 (well....)

yes!

[www.visions.de]
October 06, 2005 08:51PM
one would assume we'd get a stickman update about that (when did J send out the last newsletter?). i won't believe it until i read the news coming straight from the stickranch. before x-mas, eh? that's less than two months to have it on the market right in time for the x-mas sale. well, get the promotion rolling then!

--alex
October 07, 2005 09:02AM
That would be so great!
October 07, 2005 10:12AM
I seem to remember a Roadwork III w/ DVD that was supposed to be out before last Christmas? Hmmm. Go, MP, go. Shock me! smiling smiley
theOtherOtherNils
October 07, 2005 09:16PM
I just can't believe this is true after all... How do the Visions-guys know about it before Stickman-guys let the public know about it? I guess it is kept a secret because it is still not a defenetive release, but if it happens one of our wishes will finally come true!
October 09, 2005 06:22PM
It's official! A cross-post from G35, posted by Jeannette from Stickman:

"Yes, there will be a DVD! We just don't know the exact date yet. All the material is gathered, and it is in the final stages of editing & the menu is being programmed.

I don't want to ruin too much of the surprise so I won't tell you what all is on it. But it's so much that it is being put on 2 DVDs because it doesn't fit on just 1.

As soon as all the parts arrive at the office and we send it off to the pressing plant we will announce the release date. We just don't know it yet.....

:-)
Jeannette"

Weeee! grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2005 06:22PM by ingmar.
October 09, 2005 08:56PM
oh - my - ....... - god!!!!!
October 09, 2005 09:24PM
Ivan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh - my - ....... - god!!!!!

You missed "fucking".

Anyways, wonderful news!
Smart move to get it out on the shelves before Christmas!
Back to Motorpsycho home page