Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The best concert.. since MP.

Posted by Onkel 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Onkel
The best concert.. since MP.
February 27, 2005 12:30PM
Hi..

Yesterday I enjoyed the best concert I've ever went to, if we're NOT counting the Motorpsycho-concerts I've been to...

Mars Volta at Rockefeller was much better than alright Motorpsycho-concerts, and only a tid-bit away from perfect Motorpsycho-concerts.. if you know what I'm saying..

This is the best way to regain some of the feeling you get seeing MP live, in my opinion..

So; GO SEE MARS VOLTA! Please.
Re: The best concert.. since MP.
February 28, 2005 04:44PM
Damn it! I wanted to go to see them in Cologne, but it´s sold out. The new album is f***in´ GREAT! The perfect mixture of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Primus and Motorpsycho. And from all of them the bit that is the most freaky. The best album I´ve heard since MP´s "Trust Us".
March 02, 2005 09:34PM
u n b e l i e v a b l e - a m a z i n g - i n t e n s e.

still trying to collect my thoughts here after yesterday's show. what a band, what a show, what an act. incredible.

--alex
GrindOve
March 03, 2005 09:14AM
Well, I saw Mars Volta here in Stockholm last Sunday. When they do what they're best at, playing SONGS, it's incredible! But they tend to do way too much jamming. Yes, improvs can be cool but not half of the show. Don't get me wrong, it was still great, but it could have been even greater! I'd say they were better last time I saw them, in 2003.
The best shows I've seen besides Motorpsycho? Slayer in Stockholm 1990, The God Machine in Roskilde 1993, Boredoms in Roskilde 1995, Zeke in Stockholm 1999 and Fantômas in Arvika 2000. I think...
Tom Cat
March 04, 2005 02:24PM
they also blew me away again, last night in cologne... like led zeppelin on speed doing a "k 12-suite"

pure blizz!
Sonic Sister
March 04, 2005 05:59PM
Fuck you! I wanted to go, but Im under 18 su FUCK! But I saw them last year in spektrum, and that was fucking incredible! There new album just blew me out!
Onkel
March 06, 2005 12:31AM
Fuck me? Fuck rockefeller, not me!

I remember the time when I was under 18, and had to find numerous reasons to attend Motorpsycho-gigs...

(btw, Mars Volta played Betong last year, not Spektrum)
Bartzl
March 06, 2005 04:04AM
Haha! Under 18, I was attending MP pretty much stoned, high, and whatever.. Some kind of revelation-experience heheh.
March 06, 2005 11:19AM
Mars Volta - Paradiso
Qotsa - Paradiso
Trail of Dead - Vera
Interpol - Paradiso
Izabo - Eurosonic
heartbreaker
March 12, 2005 08:44PM
mars volta opened for red hot chili peppers on their last euro-tour, thats probibly why he saw them at spektrum...
March 14, 2005 02:31AM
Hi!
I´m from germany and I´m new here maybe you can help me. How can i write something down here apart from replying a message???????

Cause i`ve got a problem,i have the Timothy`s monster album on vinyl,but the problem is,it`s not complete, side 5/6 is double side 3/4 single but side 1/2 is missin.
So i`m searchin for the idiot who has side 1/2 double!!!!!!
Ok it`s like searchin a needle in the Heuhaufen,but maybe you can help me to find that person. Maybe it`s YOU!!!!!!!!!

However
nice day
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!.
March 14, 2005 02:34AM
ok i got it !!!
Ich idiot
Back to Motorpsycho home page