Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

worst MP song(s)

Posted by Ivan 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
lars
Re: worst MP song(s)
June 17, 2005 11:12PM
the worst is of course all the allman tributes...and feedtime and in the family.

but giftland is so over the top....how is is possible to regard it as one of the worst??????????
June 18, 2005 12:06PM
in the family?!!?!!!
June 19, 2005 01:26AM
In The Family rocks!
June 22, 2005 03:52PM
Here we go again....
June 22, 2005 06:19PM
lol, let's just close down this topic winking smiley
June 22, 2005 06:59PM
the entire "it's a love cult" cd...
Carl
July 28, 2005 01:35PM
TvdR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And oh yeah, that song at the end of 'Another Ugly
> EP' ('Summertime is here'?) is pretty awful too,
> even for a joke-song...
>
> Greets again,
>
> Thomas

Shit! Serious?
This song is the reason I became a huge MP fan back in 94!!!

Wow...
That stung me..
JC
July 28, 2005 11:14PM
I've never been here before but I could not pass this one up. I have found that all the Motorpsycho I couldn't stand at first grew on me. If you hate hard rock "Up Our Sleeve" is out. (It's a total smoker!!!) If you hate Pop, "Blindfolded" and "B.S." are out. (I think Phanerothyme is one of the most briiliant albums aver made) And Oh Boy, if you hate Jazz don't get "Roadworks II" or "In the Fishtank". (Just listened to both back to back.) I get around to them all though I don't listen to Lobotomizer or Trust Us much. (I know, no Trust Us. Go figure) I'm finally "getting" Gebhart. It's the variety that brought me to MP and it's the variety that keeps me listening every day.
Songs I hate? Just to piss someday off, I usually skip Vortex Surfer.
Seattle Psychonaut
JC
July 29, 2005 10:55AM
Isn't this exactly what makes Motorpsycho such a fab band ?

The variety of styles, all distinctly MP, to suit almost every mood you could be experiencing.

A band that can write songs that make you cheerfull, songs that make you sad and songs that make you wanna kick out the jams......motherfuckers ! without losing their credibility, must be a great band indeed.

TvdR
July 30, 2005 06:51PM
@ Carl: my apologies!

Greets,

Thomas
Back to Motorpsycho home page