Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Motorpsycho on NRK DAB Livemarathon

Posted by Severian 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Motorpsycho on NRK DAB Livemarathon
November 22, 2005 09:50PM
NRK are airing the Rockefeller 14/3 1997 gig on their DAB Livemarathon (http://www.nrk.no/musikk/5255424.html). Does anyone have the opportunity to record this? Haven't got that particular show myself and I'm very interested in all radiorecordings of Motorpsycho (maybe someone has it already...?) Since I haven't got the propper equipment (and don't really know what DAB is anyway) I would apreciate if someone could record it, and if not, maybe some of you would like this little piece of info anyway!
Re: Motorpsycho on NRK DAB Livemarathon
November 24, 2005 06:58PM
Dang. I would do it (i've got all the eq needed, though i don't have an internet connection at home at the moment. still waiting for that damn Nextgental hookup). Though a tip for the potential recorder; If you've got a mixer and a second pc, you can run the concert on your main pc through the mixer, and record it with ur secondary one by hooking your mixer to the "in" channel on your soundcard. Just be sure to reset your eq settings before recording. Or you can simply enter your audio recording settings and set it "record main" (using wavelab something similar to record). Though recording it this way might cause feedback and/or crappy sound.

I'm sure there are easier ways to do this, though.

Btw thanks for the heads up man!!
November 27, 2005 05:15AM
It has been sent twice already (a third and last time in a few more hours)...

Anyone recorded it? This would make for a massive upgrade!

- Chris
November 27, 2005 09:10AM
was "hogwash" included?

--alex
Back to Motorpsycho home page