Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

are you singing to ME ????

Posted by mark2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
mark2
are you singing to ME ????
February 06, 2006 03:58PM
my last visit to a motorpsycho gig wasnt a planned lets see what these guys have in store event but more like a where the hell is the nearest toilet one.As ever the rooms full of adoring up their ass fans and hardheaded hippys, while these guys wave when passing by i thought are you singing to me because i hate it.

Lets face the facts here and get over the illusion that mp contains a band of any meaning more then the average lost in music and out of key band i have seen in all these years.So, as with covers this band can not come any further then that iretating level and same to say of their tail of late followers.
geb"s shut up incedent was definitly the last strike for a profesional outcome of the game.

v1
Re: are you singing to ME ????
February 06, 2006 04:15PM
Yeah man, and now why don't you start looking for a job or something else to waste yous time and, more important, STOP filling OUR pages with your boring, nervous, full-of-shit words?
Thanks if you'll be able to understand this
--andrea
February 06, 2006 04:31PM
OK, mark2, you get a lot of unnecessary shit thrown at you from hardcore fans who just won't hear a negative word about MP, and obviously you're dedicating a lot of time to throwing it back. That's very mature of you, but when the hell are you going to get into your head that there is no such thing as a Motorpsycho cover version of CSN's Guinnevere? Bent tuned his guitar like the guitar on Guinnevere and wrote the song S.T.G., hence the reference to the song in the full title, but that's it. He wrote several other songs with that tuning, are they cover versions of Guinnevere, too?
February 06, 2006 06:03PM
Criticism is ok, but I don´t have to take such shit.
Get off our board and spread your bullshit somewhere else.
Dude.
February 06, 2006 09:02PM
...and learn how to use punctuation marks!

--alex
February 07, 2006 06:18PM
...and buy yourself a dog, so you'll have something to do smiling smiley
February 07, 2006 10:43PM
Yeah! Admin's gonna ban you! Haha!

I didn't really understand squat what he said...
Back to Motorpsycho home page