Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Promotion Thread - Post your music here

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Promotion Thread - Post your music here
March 29, 2008 01:33AM
www.myspace.com/tcarup = This Car Up
www.myspace.com/oftenairborne = oftenairborne

oftenairborne is more motorpsycho influenced than the other.
but both fun and from Boston.

cheers!
April 07, 2008 09:18PM
My band has some new live stuff online at www.myspace.com/baltazarnl
Enjoy!
June 08, 2008 03:54PM
2 new songs up on my myspace site -> NOTE: It's actually been about 2 years since my last update smiling smiley

[www.myspace.com]

1) A Sunset in Solitude: Soothing acoustic guitar piece spiced with some gentle harmonic synth layers, some drops of water, and the feel of enjoying a sunset alone (which the title hints towards)

2) The Cry of the world: a 10 + minute post rockish tune, made as a musical translation of my feelings towards the state of the world these days.

These 2 tracks are a part of a 7 track demo i recorded in April this year. I'm working on new material these days, and will probably release something as soon as i get the drum tracks recorded.

Anyway i hope you like 'em

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2008 04:03PM by The Golden Blissard Demon.
June 28, 2008 02:30AM
we had our best times back then...
silveretta
motorpsycho, along with some other bands were our main influence... (oh well, still are...hmmmm)
June 29, 2008 11:22AM
My band, The Dawn Band: www.myspace.com/dawnband
July 11, 2008 09:02PM
hi. this is the member formerly known as érdna. (www.myspace.com/companionsinthehaze) i can´t login anymore, so i created a new account.
i just browsed through my own back catalogue and realized that i never uploaded my cover version of "the ocean in her eye" (i hope my memory is right...) smoking smiley
it is not really "finished", i kinda did something different, then, but i want to share it with you guys and really like to know what you think. sure, nobody needs a cover like this, but i had fun doing it and maybe you have fun hearing it..... my equipment is not so good so it might sound not too great, but it´s ok, i guess.
i tried to stay as close to the original as possible, but with a sound less muddy. hmm well, i left out the entire outro/impro part. anyway. i did not use any tabs, just the lyrics and my ears. made up my own tunings to play the song and used a little variation from their live version.

i kindly invite you to download : [www.mediafire.com]

hope you give it a listen and give feedback!

ahoi.

ps. gbd, daniel, chris, i ,just saw your myspaces and have to say i really like your music. mp fans are talented!
July 13, 2008 11:45AM
Sorry about that, it's because of the non english characters, made a mistake there when I upgraded phorum. I think if you reg your user again _now_, the name will display correctly too.
July 13, 2008 11:19PM
no problem! thank you for fixing it!
July 14, 2008 04:35PM
nice erdna, you hit the mood. sounds like chainsaws slicing through chocolate pudding.

using real drums or machine?

your intro reminds me a bit of this project here: [www.rockabyebabymusic.com] smiling smiley
July 15, 2008 05:45PM
i use various drum samples with kontakt. i´d love to have real drums......

thanks a lot for your reaction!
July 17, 2008 04:14PM
Erdna: Thanks for kind words. That means alot!
Been wanting to listen to your version of TOIHE, but sadly, the download page is out of wack. Atleast for now (been trying some 5-6 times now). I'll try some more later today, but in case of no resolution, is there any chance of you upping it to a different location? Say rapidshare or megaupload?
July 17, 2008 06:24PM
marc
July 17, 2008 07:17PM
my shoegaze/noise solo-stuff: www.myspace.com/campfireparliament
the band i play bass in: www.myspace.com/hikikomorimusik
July 28, 2008 04:04PM
Great stuff man!! Although i wouldn't exactly call that one project noise. I've got some type of ambi/noise project going on these days. Check it out ->

[myspace.com]

Also, new song on my "One man band" Myspace site ->

"Hope" - A 8+ minute prog/post rock tune - [myspace.com]

NOTE: Bare in mind that this is a demo recording, so the sound is pretty fucked up!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2008 04:06PM by The Golden Blissard Demon.
August 18, 2008 04:22PM
...hmm
August 19, 2008 07:01PM
@ Erdna: THat bad uh? smiling smiley

By the way...nice work on the MP cover. Like mentioned bu others, i also think that you've managed to capture the mood of the songs in a nice way. Have you made others or is this the only mp cover...?
August 19, 2008 09:50PM
@ gbd. oh sorry, my post was no reply to your music. i have to admit that i didn´t listen to it yet. i am listening to "hope" right now. like it a lot, but am missing some vocals. nice transissions! you can hear a motorpsycho influence in this song. and that is a good thing, you play very well!

and thank you for your words! i wished more folks would give it a try.
this is my only mp cover, but it was fun so i can imagine to make another one.
August 20, 2008 03:24PM
Thanks man. Kind words. That version is just a rough cut you know. Way too many drumming mistakes + the overall sound needs a expensive facelift smiling smiley

Regarding MP covers: I've since long ago been wanting to make a "cover" version of the MP/TITS song "Living in a trailer" (unreleased track - you can hear a rehersal between Bent and Snah on the Tussler DVD. But sadly i haven't gotten around to doing it yet. But after hearing your tune, it fueled my desire to try and get it done. So expect the unexpected in a short while.
August 20, 2008 11:34PM
go here and stream my songs! thumbs up

[www.last.fm]
October 06, 2008 07:10PM
i made it onto a compilation! lots of interesting music, check it out!

[wearebulletpfoof.blogspot.com]
Back to Motorpsycho home page