Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Darmstadt, Germany Recording - "Remastered" for those of you who want it - Removed

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Darmstadt, Germany Recording - "Remastered" for those of you who want it - Removed
May 28, 2006 09:33PM
No point in having this around anymore

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2006 03:25PM by The Golden Blissard Demon.
jtr
Re: Darmstadt, Germany Recording - "Remastered" for those of you who want it
May 28, 2006 09:48PM
Thanks a lot, downloading now =)

...and I'm still waiting for the second part of the Molde Jazz recording *hint* ;-)
May 28, 2006 09:55PM
Dang it! I forgot about that. I'm without internet connection these days due to me moving to another flat in town. But i'll see what i can do with that. Just give me a few days.
May 28, 2006 10:35PM
Downloading now, thank you!
May 28, 2006 10:46PM
Thanks a FUCKING lot in advance, have been waiting for that moment for weeks :-)

Downloading right now, thanks again. I will tell you what I think about it when it's done.
May 28, 2006 11:23PM
WOW you did a great job
personally i think this is one of the best bootlegs (not because of the sound but because of very good versions like ak9, the wheel, sideway spiral, manmower, and plan 1)
cant wait till you share your even better (cant beviele it) version which is improved by quebase

hooray hooray for the golden blissard deamon!!!!
May 29, 2006 05:29PM
hehe thanks guys. Tho i must say (once more); I'm not that happy with that version. The treble is too high most of the time, there are some bass boosts that sound rather bad there and there + the soundscape is pushed slightly to the right (dunno why, tho i suspect that i've fucked up the stereo imaging abit).

Anyway...due to seriously hectic days i don't know when i'll be able to sit down and make that new version. And since my internet connection is down, it may be awhile until i can share this. So in the meantime, try to enjoy this one. Also, i'm downloading supernauts version of Hyena. Gonna try to get it to work on this computer. And if it sounds better then mine, then perhaps we should let him carry on the torch smiling smiley

Anyway...thanks for the feedback
Be
May 29, 2006 06:26PM
I like your version, but too much treble for me, too. To hissy.
May 29, 2006 06:47PM
I know....It sucks! i was planning to do this cubase makeover, but after listening to paychonauts spiced up version of Hyena, i think that we'll be better off with his version. If he decides to release it that is smiling smiley
May 30, 2006 10:51AM
ha, i think you did a better job. winking smiley

i compared our chiens d'espace. you got slightly more brilliance and i don't hear any treble issues. but my top register hearing is ruined anyway. it's a really really really small difference i'd say. so no need to wait, go for blissard's mix, guys.
May 30, 2006 04:30PM
Well i'm struggling with the same problem after numerous years of headphone usage. In the end it's a matter of taste i guess. I had my version of the recortding on my MP3 player today, and it hit me once more how bad the sound really is. It made wanna do that enhanced version even more. Gonna go home and sleep for an hour now, and then i'll get to working on it. Also, i'm negotiating with Alex on a co-op release. So if all goes according to plan, that show will be released properly in a not so distant future. So again...enjoy this semi-fucked up version until then smiling smiley
Back to Motorpsycho home page