Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Roadwork #3?

Posted by Gutless 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Roadwork #3?
September 18, 2001 07:30AM
Do you think MP will put out Roadwork pt. 3 after this tour?
I hope so.....
Re: Roadwork #3?
September 18, 2001 11:30AM
Well, it's too late to put it out *before* the tour, that's for sure. winking smiley
alex
September 21, 2001 11:42PM
rumours has it that the next roadwork will be released sometime before christmas and contain the so called "coleman tapes"...
jürg
September 22, 2001 04:49PM
hmmm... was just listening to the kongsberg jazz-concert. Fuckin´hell, man..

I´d love to see a third one coming up!!
pollux
September 25, 2001 03:59PM
they can't release the coleman stuff, that's too fuckin weird. that wasn't music.
johan
September 29, 2001 11:38AM
i think they should release the gig from kägelbanan, stockholm 290401
September 30, 2001 01:44AM
what is the coleman stuff?
never heard of it...
but want too hear!
September 30, 2001 01:19PM

I read in the OOr, a dutch music magazine, That joe Coleman asked Motorpsycho to just make some music by a film he made. So they did two concerts from half an hour by the movie. Together with Deathprod. Gebhardt said that it maybe will be on roadwork 3. Would be cool, it's just some improvisation.
October 04, 2001 01:14AM
I don't know anything about that coleman story but wouldn't it be cool if they release a total poplive album with nerve tattoo, and the other fool, starmelt and all these fantastic shorties which would make up a double album twenty songs live thingy and later another roadwork with only the freaked out impro parts they do inbetween these songs. edited so they bear no relation to any songs we might recognize. i know genesis did something like that but screw genesis, it is a good idea. then again it sounds stupider the more i think of it.
October 15, 2001 05:16PM
today I played Roadwork 2 in reverse....
wow, that's music now!
November 15, 2008 03:42PM
I think the time for a roadwork III has about arrived.grinning smiley
November 15, 2008 04:10PM
Hey all,

Sorry for the nitpicking, but the DVD from Paradiso is called Roadwork III, so technically the next one would be Roadwork IV...

AND I hope there will be one very shortly! They did record the last tour, so please let them put out that, but that's just my opinion.

Greetings,

Thomas
November 15, 2008 04:42PM
I don't have the DVD yet, but it is good to know.smiling smiley
November 22, 2008 03:51PM
@ Karma Defect; What?? How can that be? It totally kicks ass! All the videos (with detailed commentary from the band), all those old relics + the RWIII.......aaah man....you're in for a real treat!! Get it!! I beg you!!
November 25, 2008 01:02AM
I will, I will.

I waited soooooooooo long that eventually I waited too long and I forgot I was waiting.
Now I know and I reckon it will get here this year.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

The Golden Blissard Demon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ Karma Defect; What?? How can that be? It totally
> kicks ass! All the videos (with detailed
> commentary from the band), all those old relics +
> the RWIII.......aaah man....you're in for a real
> treat!! Get it!! I beg you!!
Back to Motorpsycho home page