Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey Jane video on Youtube

Posted by Totallypsychoaddicted 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Totallypsychoaddicted
Hey Jane video on Youtube
January 31, 2007 08:01PM
[www.youtube.com]

Bad quality though
påsan
Re: Hey Jane video on Youtube
January 31, 2007 09:54PM
...well, that really brings me back to long summernights with NRK VTV (or whatever the name was on that series of musicvideos every night at summertime)
goosebumps doesn´t go far enough...
jtr
February 01, 2007 06:19AM
and The Slow Phaseout video....

[www.youtube.com]

edit: I just saw that the video's cut off at the end (4:14) - expect a re-upload soon!

edit: So, just uploaded a new version, should be complete now. Enjoy! smiling smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2007 07:32PM by jtr.
Fender Precision Bajs
February 01, 2007 09:54AM
On the "Hey, Jane"-video, it kinda looks like Kim Horthøy (if it's him) just edited together clips of people he know and Motorpsycho. There's a clip of Bent singing, but I've seen most of the other clips before.
jtr
February 01, 2007 07:34PM
I agree with you concerning the Hey Jane video. A lot of MPs video seems to follow a kind of low-key-style... which is a good thing, I think.

btw-Slow Phaseout vid is now up too. See post above
February 02, 2007 03:44AM
Hey I wonder if someone has a link to the nerve tatto video. I saw a moment of it at the end of an interview/mad sun video and it looked intreging. Anyone?
jtr
February 02, 2007 03:53AM
I think I've seen that one once. As far as I remember, it was quite nice. but thats a long time ago.

anyway, I havent got it...... ....alex? winking smiley
Fender Precision Bajs
February 02, 2007 02:34PM
I think the "Go to California" video is really cool. Low key in a good way, and not just of the band playing or whatever. They allways seem to just goof around, though... And is that Cecilie Lykke playing the mysterious girl?
February 02, 2007 07:50PM
I like the Serpentine clip. The two childeren and the way Geb runs on scran to hit the snardrum.
February 02, 2007 07:51PM
jtr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think I've seen that one once. As far as I
> remember, it was quite nice. but thats a long time
> ago.
>
> anyway, I havent got it...... ....alex? winking smiley

Well thanks anyway.
Back to Motorpsycho home page