Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OINK INVITE?

Posted by Un.Chien.d.Espace 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OINK INVITE?
July 31, 2007 08:25PM
Hi!
I'd like to get to get to Oink. I'd be extremely grateful if any one could help me with it) got some spare Demonoid invis - just in case if someone wants to trade. thanks! Kaan
jollyrogersmile@gmail.com
August 01, 2007 10:15AM
ive got oink invites id be willing to trade for a demonoid code
ikolleen@gmail.com
August 02, 2007 01:49AM
hey portezbie, i sent you an email with a demonoid invite!
August 03, 2007 07:38AM
I know this is probably a long shot, but I would really appreciate an invite sent my way. I would do my best to put it to good use.

Thanks.

mms603 [a t] gmail.com
August 11, 2007 03:20AM
Hey peeps. i would love an oink invite, i keep a good ratio on all other torrent sites im on. I help with requested torrents as i have well over 300GB+ of music, all i can offer in exchange is a demonoid account and a very very big thank you.

Thanks in advance all u sexy oink members, lol
August 20, 2007 05:34PM
Hi, I realize I’m really pretty far down on this list, and I’m a stranger to everyone, but I really would like an OINK invite. I not only love music but love collecting and sharing it. I know OINK requires a high upkeep of their accounts and I plan on respecting that. If anyone has an invite that they’d be willing to share, please give me a chance. Thanks guys

~Jake yachov@gmail.com
August 25, 2007 10:20PM
I have demonoid, underground-gamer, moola, scrybe, grand central, i'd be willing to trade for Oink! Please, I have a great ratio on demonoid 3.4!
September 03, 2007 02:22AM
hey,
i doubt u have any invites left, but its worth a shot. Ive tried a ton of other places, but nobody has been nice enough to give it to me. just thought i should get my name out there! But thats not really a reason to invite me.

if u invite me to oink i would keep a great ratio. i dont see why everybody else shoudnt be able to download what i can so i would seed. i also have a ton of music from my own libraries that i would upload. i like oink cuz its a community thing.

well if u decide to invite me, thanks

ricky27@inbox.com
September 09, 2007 05:07PM
Hello, Could someone send me a invite please. Pretty please sad smiley I've been trying to snag a invite for TorrentLeach, BiteMeTv and Oink for months! I have a demonoid account and i could trade for invites if you desired such a thing.
ebo
September 13, 2007 09:49PM
could i get one to ebospam@gmail.com
September 14, 2007 12:54AM
hei.
jeg ønsker som alle andre en ivitasjon til oink.jeg har kontor på alle de største stedene og der har jeg ration på over 2,4 på alle.
please help!

trulschristian@hotmail.com
September 16, 2007 08:15PM
hELLO..pLEASE INVITE ME TOO SOMEONE...

gREETINGS FROM æjaCOB.
September 18, 2007 10:36AM
Hey. I would really like an invite to OiNK. I am willing to trade an invite to www.ipTorrents.com. I have about 10 invites and want to trade. I have a 2.407 ratio and my upload is 63.18 GB and my download is 26.25 GB. If anyone can please help me out I'd be really grateful.

IpTorrents is a great site for new released movies. I use it and I absolutely love it. I have gotten movies a few weeks before being out in theaters. Not only can you find the movies, but you can get them great quality. Please take this all into consideration.

Thank you. =)
September 27, 2007 06:56AM
please may someone invite me to oink
im very grateful to who ever does, thank you so much for helping
it would be greatly appreciated
and i would be so thankful
love to anyone who does
September 27, 2007 06:58AM
remal_afro@hotmail.com
oink invite pretty please
i will love you forever
September 30, 2007 04:26PM
hi im looking for an oink invite.

i have invites to demonoid when the site comes back online. also have other invites elsewhere

grantona98@hotmail.com
October 02, 2007 11:25AM
I would really appreciate an oink invite.
I'm a great seeder, I promise. smiling smiley
October 06, 2007 01:34AM
could someone please invite me to oink?
i would be very glad if someone could spare me one
e-,ail is ledzeppelinrjjb@aim.com
October 06, 2007 10:35PM
I would also be extremely thankful for an oink invite! :-)

magnus.pettersen@gmail.com
October 09, 2007 07:33AM
Pls help me with the invitation of oink, thank you so so so much!

richieway@gmail.com
Back to Motorpsycho home page