Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MP concert at Rockefeller Desember 7.

Posted by Sindre 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Sindre
MP concert at Rockefeller Desember 7.
September 20, 2007 06:16PM
Woohoo!!

Copied/pasted mail from Rockefeller;

Fredag 7. desember
MOTORPSYCHO
Som et av Norges viktigste band de siste 15 årene trenger Motorpsycho ingen nærmere presentasjon, og det fryder oss at Bent Sæther og Snah nok en gang kommer på besøk. Fjorårets "Black Hole/Blank Canvas" var en maktdemonstrasjon av en plate og en finfin blanding av litt Led Zeppelin, litt prog, litt psykedelia, litt punk og mye Motorpsycho.
Bill. kr. 225,- + bill. avg. kr. 25,-. 18 år leg.
Re: MP concert at Rockefeller Desember 7.
September 20, 2007 07:25PM
fett ass...
September 20, 2007 08:48PM
Cool!smileys with beer But what about Europe? eye rolling smiley
September 21, 2007 12:22AM
Oh, I can see it coming now: There's been some substantial rumours about our guys spending time in studio recently. And now a show in December. It's all falling neatly into place. As we all can see clearly, here's the deal: A Greatest hits with two brand new songs out for the X-mas sale with a few shows and a few carefully selected appearances in X-mas Specials TV shows and massive TV advertising. Ha ha ha.
Brd
September 24, 2007 08:08PM
Are MP going "sell-out" taking advantage of willing wallets during the Xmas holidays?
September 25, 2007 12:30PM
Have tickets, will travel. Minds must be blown.

I'm really looking forward to this after the amazing MÃ¥nefestivalen-gig with Kenneth smiling smiley
Un.Chien.d.Espace
September 25, 2007 01:07PM
i could need a little holydays...maybe in winter times norway....hmmm....sounds good to me...is there an cheap way go get from the netherlands to oslo and back within an weekend? (on what day is that concert?)
September 25, 2007 01:58PM
Chien: The concert is on a Friday.

Sterling is probably the cheapest. Flight from Amsterdam to Oslo and back for
well under 100 Euros total (if you leave the Netherlands on either Wednesday or Thursday)
Andreas the totenoid
September 25, 2007 01:59PM
Try Sterling.dk

Amsterdam - Oslo - Amsterdam:
Thursday - Sunday: 97 Euro
carl
September 26, 2007 05:36PM
yes! I`m 18 in october and motorpsycho plays in desember. Its to good to be true or something. Please play you lose, gutta!!
October 10, 2007 04:03PM
Are there any Tickets left?
If yes i come over to see mp and visit oslo for the weekend. flights are quite cheap from bremen, ger (about 15 euros oneway with ryanair (is it snah´s company?winking smiley)) but i wonder how to get to oslo from torp airport. i understood that there´s a bus but i don´t get how much it is and when it goes. can somebody help me?

Sail on!

PS: And could i sleep at someones place? Not that it would be the cheapest way but the most interesting, wouldn´t it?
October 10, 2007 05:02PM
Hey Doc.

It's not sold out, I just bought 2 tickets myself.

Bus from Torp-Oslo is 140 each way. [www.torp.no]{rmYxlar4jiSCj0OgJfNSxjg}&ID=23&lang=en&sID=83&aID=222&Command=600
October 10, 2007 05:07PM
That link didn't work out well...

Go to [www.torp.no] and push the english flag on the right (just below the picture) to read in english (unless you speak norwegian). Then push the link that says "transport" (below the picture), then the "bus service" link (on left). Then finally the link that says "Oslo City (Bus Terminal) - Torp".

Easy! winking smiley
October 10, 2007 10:51PM
Thx Evol! Must hav been abit lame today. Just tried the German version and there it didn´t work.
140 NOK Thats 20 euros. Hmm... not that much. Should i wait if there´s a gig abit nearer or just buy the tickets? Who from Germany will join me? (A friend in Lettland just checks the prices for a flight from there) MOTORPSYCHOMANIA OVER EUROPE!!!
October 25, 2007 02:48AM
Anyone knows if it's sold out, or closing to be yet? Haven't got myself a ticket yet.
October 25, 2007 08:38AM
not sold out yet.

just check ticketmaster.no and search for motorpsycho.

[www.billettservice.no]
October 25, 2007 09:31AM
Oh of course! Cheers smiling smiley
myname
terrastock
October 27, 2007 03:23PM
seems MP is playing Terrastock festivla this year.
October 27, 2007 05:10PM
Uh! Not only "seems like", it's actually confirmed over on the website of Terrastock 7. Takes place in Louisville, Kentucky, June 19th-22nd. Ãœbercool! Maybe a US tour as well, while they're there?
VBH
Re: terrastock
October 28, 2007 11:39AM
URL?
Back to Motorpsycho home page