Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New live vids on Youtube

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New live vids on Youtube
May 10, 2008 06:07PM
Someone has posted a 6 part live show from Castelbuono in 2004 Just use "sort by date" and you'll get the whole extravaganza. The sound is somewhat crappy, but the picture on the other hand is quite good.
Re: New live vids on Youtube
May 10, 2008 07:15PM
I have that video, good one. The last MP-concert with Geb. The last track, Greener, is cut. Cool to hear Geb playing BH/BC-material (Trixeene and Bonny Lee)
May 11, 2008 03:21PM
This one circulates as DVD.

Alex
May 30, 2008 08:11PM
Found a 2002 Rockpalast recording of the Bizarre Festival in my old video collection, 1 Hour on stage with members of Jaga Jazist, Quality Stereo VHS,saved it to Dvd today.
May 30, 2008 08:12PM
Oh wooooow!!!! Care to share???? I would give you my left arm for that! Seriously smiling smiley
May 30, 2008 08:25PM
Just drop a line.
Be
May 31, 2008 03:55AM
It's always nice to have MP live stuff cirulating, but to be honest: That Bizarre gig is about the worst MP gig I have ever seen. Seems like a differnt band to me. Truly terrible!
May 31, 2008 08:13AM
ooh. That doesen't sound good at all! :|
May 31, 2008 11:33AM
hmmmm I have an audio of one of those shows with jaga jazzist and it's brilliant. as trippy and energetic as always.
May 31, 2008 04:58PM
Which one is that my good man?
May 31, 2008 05:40PM
The Bizarre show isn't that bad, just the lack of interest of the public is. That always sux with festivals I'm afraid.I rather put my money seeing MP indoors.
For instance seeing TOOL on a festival gig isn't the same experience as when they play in your local concert hall.
No in my opinion festivals sux big time, more a cheap way to see a lot of bands in a short matter of time, after band 6 or artist 7, you don't care anymore who's on stage.Btw: Festival isn't always a nice thing for artist themselves also, last year I saw MOGWAI completly ruin themselves on a festival gig.A few months earlier they were brilliant indoors.You can also loose potential fans playing bad during an outdoor gig, I'm afraid.
May 31, 2008 05:43PM
Btw even a bad MP concert is better than most of the crap that circulates in the music biss today ;-)
May 31, 2008 06:36PM
Be Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's always nice to have MP live stuff cirulating,
> but to be honest: That Bizarre gig is about the
> worst MP gig I have ever seen. Seems like a
> differnt band to me. Truly terrible!

I love this gig realy. yes most of the people in the audiance are quite unintrested, think it was to jazzy for them at this festival.but the music was very good and it's more than intresting to see mp and the jaga horns just before they recorded the fishtank album :-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2008 06:38PM by superstooka.
June 01, 2008 03:21AM
Well i'll trust Vdude and Superstooka on this one. I've seen snippets of this show some time ago, and i thought it looked great.
June 01, 2008 10:42AM
You have to put this show in that period of the MP-era, think @ this moment they're not capable to do this anymore,it's matter of been there done that, go on with our lives.Maybe I'm wrong, but this is the kind of band MP is.
Most of the song on the vid are from the Lovecult album with some sentimental oldies in between, it's only one hour, so only a warm-up for the real thing that they can't play @ festivals, because it takes to much stage time.

Always a mystery why organizers don't put MP as main act, so they really can shine.

just my 2centsspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
June 01, 2008 11:15AM
The Bizarre gig is cool. A very fine Nothing To Say version with such a nice sax solo. Goto to Cal has a funny flute solo and Black To Comm rocks as always. And Tristano is very well played at this gig too. So it's cooool, get it!
June 02, 2008 08:40PM
Daniel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Bizarre gig is cool. A very fine Nothing To
> Say version with such a nice sax solo. Goto to Cal
> has a funny flute solo and Black To Comm rocks as
> always. And Tristano is very well played at this
> gig too. So it's cooool, get it!

Very true. The flute solo in Nothing to Say is a bit on the shakey side, though. smiling smiley
The audience there looks quite irritated by this weird hippie stuff.

---

@my Golden Man Demon:
It's Rockefeller 2001. A must.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2008 08:40PM by supernaut.
June 02, 2008 09:04PM
Aaah that one! Got it! Brilliant!
Mybestfriend83
June 05, 2008 07:19PM
Some great P-Naut has posted the Bombastic Oouuhh Oouhh Jam Part from the cologne show on tube ...
Yeeeesssss !!!!
On minute 1.55 you can hear me scream by the way : )

[de.youtube.com]
Back to Motorpsycho home page