Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fall tour coming up

Posted by \m/ 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Amsterdam Paradiso 21 oct. 2008
August 21, 2008 09:34PM
Hi everybody!
So here comes the official confirmation for Amsterdam Paradiso 21st October. Honestly I would hope for a stop in Stockholm or Uppsala in Sweden, but that`s a long time since Motorpsycho played sweden. Anyway still do drive up to Oslo on Saturday morning from Stockholm, and I am still open for company!!! Greetings
Kumar
Re: Fall tour coming up
August 21, 2008 11:33PM
a long, long time ago, sjur577 Wrote:

> I think any psychonaut would enjoy a Built
> To Spill concert.

Sorry for bringing an old quote back to life, and sorry for going off-topic, but I've (still) got a spare ticket for Built To Spill at Rockefeller, Oslo, October 11th. I'm not selling it for profit, you will pay the same amount I paid. The reason is that they're playing in Bergen the night before, and going to Bergen is a lot more convenient than going to Oslo.

If anyone's interested, e-mail me at kjesso¤online.no.

E
August 22, 2008 12:59PM
YEAH! Really nice venues, both of them! Can't wait!

I hope the Norwegians among us will not have to wait too long for their dates.

Greets,

Thomas
August 22, 2008 02:05PM
yihaaa!!! amsterdam and kiel will be my destination. can't wait. smileys with beer
mybestfriend83
August 22, 2008 04:25PM
Yeah .... What a year.
First the Cologne show in May and now im heading for Düsseldorf, Bielefeld and the best of all i guess will be motorpsychodelic Amsterdam....
Thank God i am an unemployed....

By the Way does anybody in here know if it is allowed to smoke in Paradiso or is it like in german clubs these days ????
Or maybe there is a kind of "special" smoking smiley ; ) smoking section... ? that would make me very Happy...
mybestfriend83
August 22, 2008 04:31PM
And does anybody know how the ticketmaster buying works ???
Can i simply send the money from my bank account to ticketmaster netherland or is it like paypal at Ebay or can i pay to the postman or how does the buying work ??? I hope they accept German Bank account sendings....
Smoking in Paradiso??? Are you joking?
August 22, 2008 05:53PM
Hi!
Well, let`s say it like this. If you are a radical-extremist non-smoker...you`re really fucked! I`ve seen Ween lately at Paradiso and everybody was smoking cigarettes and joints (including the band). It`s nice to go to the balcony though. Enjoy
Kumar
mybestfriend83
August 23, 2008 04:59PM
Thats sounds very good to me..
Also because (if its true that the guys use to play their shows with a clear head to focus on their perfomance) i never saw or hear them playing stoned except for album stuff maybe....
Stoned in one room with Motorpsycho will surely be funny and mindblowing...
mybestfriend83
August 23, 2008 05:25PM
Please somebody dutch help me..
The ticketmaster guys only accept credit cards and dutch online banking.. Isnt there a dutch ticketshop who can bey payed by pay pal.. classical sending of the money to the bank account or paying to the postman ????
Useyourneighbourscreditcard
August 24, 2008 07:22PM
Hi!
What about using a credit card from a friend if you don`t have one yourself??? Shouldn`t be that difficult! Not quite sure how it is at the Paradiso but dutch venues are always very easy to put cards aside for you if you call direct. You can pick them up than before the show (aproximatly 1hour before) and the best you safe 5,-€ ticketmaster fee and or posting fees.

Well I am just back from Oslo and it was an awsome gig! Hope they will keep on digging songs from the Demon Box / Angels and demons time!
August 25, 2008 04:25PM
Hey everyone!

There is another dutch date added to the fall tour: Monday october 20th Motorpsycho plays at Watt in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Tickets are already on sale.

See: [www.watt-rotterdam.nl] and scroll down.

So that means three times in three days for me: Nijmegen, Rotterdam and Amsterdam. Tickets are bought. YEAH!

Greets,

Thomas

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2008 12:03PM by TvdR.
August 26, 2008 11:54AM
Leuven and Paradiso it is. Tickets on the wall, waiting.

Weeeheeee.

(Nijmegen still being considered)
mybestfriend83
August 27, 2008 06:00PM
Its allright..
I just drove to Venlo and bought a ticket at the postkaantor.....

Now i just cant wait for düsseldorf, bielefeld and lovely Amsterdam....

See you around....
mybestfriend83
August 29, 2008 04:25PM
By the way is the Paradiso next to the central trainstation or ist elsewhere in amsterdam...???
August 29, 2008 05:42PM
Paradiso is near the Leidseplein, easily reached with a plethora of trams.

Paradiso
Weteringschans 6-8
1017 SG Amsterdam
Nederland / The Netherlands
tel: 020 - 626 45 21

Greets,

Thomas
mybestfriend83
August 29, 2008 07:09PM
Thanks but what the hell ist the Leidseplein, and what is a plethora of trams.
stonedpeopleshouldnotloosetheirwaysinamsterdam
August 29, 2008 07:45PM
Jeeez!
You ask any taxi or tram driver (and actually any other person) in amsterdam and they show you the way to the Paradiso. It`s maybe 20 minutes walk from the main station and since you have the mega hint of the "Leidesplein" in addition to the full adress, it should not be a problem with a normal tourist map.
Stay away from the cofee-shops otherwise you`ll never gonna make it!
Have fun. Kumar
August 30, 2008 12:18PM
Anonymous User Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a long, long time ago, sjur577 Wrote:
>
> > I think any psychonaut would enjoy a Built
> > To Spill concert.
>
> Sorry for bringing an old quote back to life, and
> sorry for going off-topic, but I've (still) got a
> spare ticket for Built To Spill at Rockefeller,
> Oslo, October 11th. I'm not selling it for profit,
> you will pay the same amount I paid. The reason is
> that they're playing in Bergen the night before,
> and going to Bergen is a lot more convenient than
> going to Oslo.
>
> If anyone's interested, e-mail me at
> kjesso¤online.no.
>
> E

someone, buy this ticket. YOU WON'T REGRET. I'm going to the Bergen show as well. They were amazing in Oslo last summer.
September 01, 2008 03:35PM
oh damn, i'm in new york from oct. 16 till the 26th!!
mybestfriend83
September 01, 2008 08:43PM
I will only go into a shop for buying my weed for the show...
Im gonna start smoking first when im Sitting in the paradiso and wait for the guys to hit the stage and blow me away....
But thanks for the good advice....
Back to Motorpsycho home page