new album soon..?
January 03, 2009 09:17AM
ok, I'm no fan of starting a rumor, but maybe someone else has more info so I'll give it go..

yesterday I flew out of Trondheim Airport, only to have Bent, Snah and Kenneth do their check-in in front of me.. they were bringing a lot of guitars, cymbals and stuff so I guess they were about to either go record something or finish something recorded earlier. They were headed to either Bergen or Stavanger(shared flight), and somewhere in my mind something tells me they either mixed or mastered LLM in Bergen..

anyway.. looked promising from what I could tell, so hopefully something is in the pipeline..

alex.
Re: new album soon..?
January 03, 2009 10:36AM
From the info earlier: They're going to Jørgen Træen's Duper Studio to record and mix. Træen mixed LLM.
They're also bringing along the Chicago-sessions to do further work, and possibly also the two other tracks
they recorded for LLM.
January 03, 2009 12:38PM
oh.. didn't know that, gotta bring myself more up to speed it seems. in that case I can confirm they are indeed of to do so winking smiley

alex.
January 05, 2009 10:59PM
@otherdemon: where the heck did you get that piece of information from?
January 06, 2009 07:41AM
Got the info here:

[www.adressa.no]
January 06, 2009 04:40PM
alex Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> anyway.. looked promising from what I could tell,
> so hopefully something is in the pipeline..
>
> alex.

why didn't you just ask them, silly?
motörbed
January 07, 2009 12:19PM
according to Rune Grammonfon:
"2009 looks to be a great year, in addition to "Futuro" there are some excellent releases coming up from Bushman´s Revenge, Jono El Grande, Spunk, In The Country, Circulasione Totale Orchestra, Susanna and the Magical Orchestra and more."

Does this mean that MP will not release the album om RG? One would think they would advertise the new MP aswell, as i guess MP is among the most popular bands they have. but of course, they could be part of the "...and more"
i´m just ranting here....
I hope they release the new album on Rune.
AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!
January 07, 2009 02:28PM
I think it would be wise to wait until they've finished the new album :-)
January 09, 2009 12:21AM
They´re probably in "and more" category!

MP still in Bergen? Any sightings?
Back to Motorpsycho home page