Stavanger Aftenblad BH/BC review, 4/6
March 16, 2006 08:35AM
[web3.aftenbladet.no]

Another shallow review...The reviewer claims that the energy and intensity is back in MP. He also finds the album too long and thinks that they should have removed "weak tracks", especially on CD2. He finds the riff-based tunes (he mentiones No Evil, In our Tree and Hyena) most exciting, and misses Geb on drums.
Re: Stavanger Aftenblad BH/BC review, 4/6
March 16, 2006 07:03PM
this guy isn't into MP i guess; saying geb left a couple of years ago
March 18, 2006 01:17AM
He's actually saying the original drummer left a couple of years ago.

When was it the original drummer (Killer) left? More than a couple of years ago, that's for sure!
Jan Tore
March 18, 2006 03:40PM
Killer left after lobotomizer in '91 if I'm not mistaking... a "couple" of years, so to say...
March 18, 2006 05:09PM
i don't think it is fair to accuse a journalist of sloppy research for not knowing this little detail of expert knowledge. to like 90% of the casual listeners & readers geb is the one original drummer -- and imo, this view is justified, even though technically killer was the first drummer. i'd say critizing this is nitpicking. since i don't speak norwegian i can't understand the review anyway, just commenting on your comments winking smiley

--alex

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2006 05:09PM by fillmore.
"He also finds the album too long and thinks that they should have removed "weak tracks", especially on CD2"

I agree.
March 18, 2006 10:50PM
j Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "He also finds the album too long and thinks that
> they should have removed "weak tracks", especially
> on CD2"
>
> I agree.

I disagree. I think that CD2 is slightly better than CD1.
But they're both pretty even.

Sloppy research! Take a look at the title of the album in the review.......
Jesus, you guys take everything too seriously. Go out and get an icecream or something.
March 22, 2006 09:54PM
Just a bit joking around! Besides, it's too freaking cold outside for ice cream!
Back to Motorpsycho home page