palo

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: First song online: "A.S.F.E." #30650

Yes! This is super-duper! Finally a feeling of hearing the the band I fell in love with again. X-3 is mentioned, but I also hear Kills Devil Hills, Back to Source, Black to Comm, Ozone, and, not to forget, Psychonaut. And Sabbath as opening riff – the faster I steel the rounder I get. This is without question the best thing since Trust Us. Gone is the bluesy-based (or at least sounding) stuff that makes me quesy, and back is the drone, the drone, the drone. I do hope that this is indicative of the album as a whole. Stoked as not since 1998 before the new album.

in reply to: Motorpsycho – Behind The Sun (new album 2014) #25951

Hi all and howdy. I'm not a frequent poster, but a frequent follower. Now I have a question that I hope you guys can hjelp me with. Got my copy of Behind the Sun from Rune today. Been away for a while, hence the late arrival. I agree without the main tendency of the posts under this topic – that BTS is good stuff. Ok. Thing is that the record I received do not – NOT – have the announced etching on the first side. The first side is just plain vinyl, with some strange, non-concentic circles towards the center. Anyone else with a similar experience? Apart from the missing etching, everything seems to be in order: one black slab, one white and cd included. Is there a picture of the etching somewhere online? Have I gotten one of Willy Wonka's golden tickets, that is: a mis-print? Anyone else gotten one? World appreciate any answers you guys can come up with. Thank you in advance. – Palo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994