kjellepelle

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 567 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #38129
    kjellepelle
    Participant

Klassekampen Musikkekstra 19.4.21

[img]https://i.imgur.com/czM4H9Q.jpg?1[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xwHhlEV.jpg?1[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/uDtENXc.jpg?1[/img]

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion – reviews #38608
      kjellepelle
      Participant
        Quote:
        If anything these days I love *reading* about MP (lol) but seriously, and I’ve said this before, I wish someone (hello NRK, or a private initiative) could be more proactive and document this band

NRK did a classic album program with Motorpsycho, I don't remember the album right now. The problem is that its not available now. I Tried to contact NRK P13 about it but nothhing happened. Stuart Marconi did a big interview with them on his Freakszone on BBC.

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38223
        kjellepelle
        Participant
          Quote:
          Or is the fourth album this season the 7"? Slightly confusing.

Very doubtful that this will not be in the scope of the label. And Benti s very clear about this.

Quote:
          Morten Skjørholm played guitar in both Funny Farm and Israelvis, if he was tagged. But would be great if Israelvis is the fourth album. Hoping for either Albino Blue or Eurosis if thats the case👏🏼🤘👌 also hoping for Jack in the box’s album Stigma on vinyl in the future. Underrated album in my opinion. Very Alice In Chainish

Morten played in Israelvis and Funny Farm and now in Castro, me and Jens-Petter (AW/Israelvis/Castro) did the Maiden Voyage tape on Knallsyndikatet. We were also going to do the Lobotomizer lp if not VoW decided to do it which they did. I'm hoping for Cadillac (Per Borten (Moving Oos/Spidergawd) and Trond Frønes (lots of bands) former band.

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38218
          kjellepelle
          Participant

Let's hope for a vinyl release for "Memory" or "A Memory" that's it was supposed to be called, taken from Knall The Album vol 3 tape :!:

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38215
            kjellepelle
            Participant

[img]https://i.imgur.com/9eXGdSQ.jpg?1[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mvARPi4.jpg?1[/img]

in reply to: Byscenen 18.12.20 Late Show #37940
              kjellepelle
              Participant

The last of the Christmas concerts is now planned for 29 and 30th of March. I hope this will happen but somehow I'm doubtful due to the increasing numbers of people getting the covid virus at the moment in Norway.

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38201
                kjellepelle
                Participant
                  Quote:
                  The Sanderfinger-record is produced by Bent, and has guest apperance by Snah and Lars Lien. Really cool album with alot of Motorpsycho-vibes.

Sanderfinger is the brainchild of Frode Sander Øien long time collaborator and friend of the psychos "Star Dancer Vs. Car Cancer" anyone….?? The project was helped by Bent to come to life and he also co-wrote some tracks with Frode.

in reply to: Kingdom of Oblivion #37982
                  kjellepelle
                  Participant

From todays Klassekampens Musikkekstra regarding the cover (In Norwegian):

Quote:
                    Motorpsycho

«Kingdom of Oblivion»

Stickman Records/RuneGrammofon

Forrige uke ble det altså annonsert nytt album fra institusjonen Motorpsycho. Ikke fryktelig mange detaljer om musikken på albumeter offentlig, enn så lenge. Foreløpig foreligger slippdatoen 16. april. Og litt mer utfyllende info om omslaget. For der de siste tre studioalbum har vært prydet av malerier av Håkon Gullvåg, er dennegang den umiddelbart umiskjennelige blyantstreken til Sverre Malling ifront. Vi fikk en rask kommentar fra Malling:

– Jeg fikk en forespørsel fra Motorpsycho om å tegne platecover til albumet.Der tittelkuttet, «Kingdom of Oblivion», handler om opiat-epidemien.Etter å ha satt meg inn i de billedlige assosiasjonene, foreslo jeg en fersk tegning som jeg mente kunne passe. Og da vokalist Bent og Håvard Gjelseth(grafisk designer, også kjent bl.a. for omfattende arbeid med Crispin GloverRecords, journ.anm.) så denne tegningen, fant de både en relasjon til, og en forlengelse av tittelen. Ved å tegne både logo og platetittel for hånd, ble også resultatet en komposisjon mer direkte relatert til plata.

MB

in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37816
                    kjellepelle
                    Participant

I believe motorpsycho@online.no is the only way.

in reply to: Motorpsycho — Live 2020 #36994
                      kjellepelle
                      Participant

Checked with Byscenen regarding the new restrictions due to Covid 19 if the shows would go ahead on the 8 & 9th of january 2021. They were working on it and a decision will come soon. No beers on that show as its total lockdown regarding alcoholsale.

in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37797
                        kjellepelle
                        Participant

That's the one.

in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37795
                          kjellepelle
                          Participant

I also ordered 3 got 1 but a quick mail to C. fixed it.

in reply to: Prog Magazine Nov 2020 – #114 #37873
                            kjellepelle
                            Participant

Any chance for a scan :MPD:

in reply to: Motorpsycho — Live 2020 #36979
                              kjellepelle
                              Participant

Byscenen Trh 18 and 19 of Descember :-)

Byscenen Trh

Tickets out now.

in reply to: The All Is One #37381
                                kjellepelle
                                Participant

Rune Grammofon

All Is One

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 567 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994