kjellepelle

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 567 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: January new album!!! #15040
    kjellepelle
    Participant
      Quote:
      Motorpsycho – Demon Box, VOW030c, 1993

Recorded december 1992 at Brygga Studios, Trondheim. This is the CD-version. The vinyl-edition includes 3 more songs. The first copies had the picture from inside the vinyl included. Also 50 copies are said to exist with the Supersonic Scientist-drawing on orange background on the back.

1.Waiting For The One

2.Nothing To Say

3.Feedtime

4.Sunchild

5.Tuesday Morning

6.All Is Loneliness – a cover of Moondog

7.Come On In

8.Step Inside Again

9.Demon Box

10.Babylon

11.Junior

12.Plan #1

13.Sheer Profoundity

14.The One That Went Away

Motorpsycho – Demon Box, VOW030, 1993

Recorded december 1992 at Brygga Studios, Trondheim. This is a double lp. The first pressing (of 500) and the American version have side 1 and 4 on one record, and 2 and 3 on the other.

Side A:

01. Waiting For The One

02. Nothing To Say

03. Feedtime

04. Gutwrench

05. Sunchild

Side B:

01. Mountain

02. Tuesday Morning

03. All Is Loneliness

Side C:

01. Come On In

02. Step Inside Again

03 .Demon Box

Side D:

01. Babylon & Mr.Who

02. Junior

03. Plan #1

04. Sheer Profoundity

05. The One Who Went Away

Checked the uofficial discography and gutwrench/mountain was on the record. Havent played the vinyl version for atleast 10 years :oops:

in reply to: January new album!!! #15039
      kjellepelle
      Participant
        Quote:
        Wasn’t there a different vinyl edition of Demon Box with sides 1 & 3 and 2 & 4 on each record?

Thats right , just the first 500. Not sure about gutwrench and mountain was on the DB though. Mr. Who got cut thats right

in reply to: Dagsavisen interview with Bent/Snah (January 12th, 2010) #15975
        kjellepelle
        Participant

Checked with Rune Gramofon. The Vinyl is not ltd (Except fro LLM on colored vinyl), but the price of pressing the record limits the pressing in smaller editions

in reply to: “Record of the week” and a new HMF review. #16157
          kjellepelle
          Participant

Lydverket:

http://www.nrk.no/lydverket/motorhvem/ you can find it on last nights lydverket radio aswell

in reply to: Wanted: Vinyl #13738
            kjellepelle
            Participant

Husker Du tribute cd/2xlp

in reply to: HMF review at NRK Kultur #15987
              kjellepelle
              Participant

Bent

img-113162219-0001_Page_2.jpg

Review

img-113162219-0001_Page_1.jpg

in reply to: HMF review at NRK Kultur #15986
                kjellepelle
                Participant

Intewiev with Bent & rewiev in the latest Under Dusken. Doesn’t seem to be online but will scan it later.

in reply to: Dagsavisen interview with Bent/Snah (January 12th, 2010) #15974
                  kjellepelle
                  Participant

:MPD:

in reply to: Dagsavisen interview with Bent/Snah (January 12th, 2010) #15972
                    kjellepelle
                    Participant

Well I don’t know the figure of total vinyl sale but that should exceed 10 000 copies by far, consider that the two first albums was just released as vinyl , and all the albums after have been on vinyl as well. MP fans are vinyl fans,I have sold alot of MP vinyl over the years in shops and otherwise. The article above clearly states that COTF have sold more or less 10 000 copies

Quote:
                      Om lag 10 000 eksemplarer har LP-en solgt, kan vokalist og bassist Bent Sæther fortelle

I know you shouldn’t take that as hard fact since sales no are a very “fluid” figure but I consider the rumor as the record are ltd are just that. I belive that they will sell that record as long as people want it.

in reply to: Dagsavisen interview with Bent/Snah (January 12th, 2010) #15968
                      kjellepelle
                      Participant

It might have been an urban myth that is supposed to be only 3000 pressed. I belive that the Rune Grammofon would have put it on it site that if its ltd to 3000. I’m not exactly sure but i might have read that it was pressed first 3000 copies of the record. They might have been re-pressed when it ran out. But ofcourse I belive the total is world wide sales. Anyway will check if I meet the guys or if I contact the Stickies

in reply to: Dagsavisen interview with Bent/Snah (January 12th, 2010) #15964
                        kjellepelle
                        Participant

On this board and here amongst other places:

http://www.adressa.no/kultur/article1412230.ece

in reply to: Dagsavisen interview with Bent/Snah (January 12th, 2010) #15962
                          kjellepelle
                          Participant

I wonder where that stupid twat B E Pedersen can explaine how a limitied ed 3000 copies record can sell over 10 000. He wasn’t a good writter when he started up in adressa and he hasn’t progressed much over the years :evil:

in reply to: January new album!!! #14790
                            kjellepelle
                            Participant

Its on webradio, just check out nrk.no

in reply to: Snah songs #14009
                              kjellepelle
                              Participant

No way :lol: but you should hear him sing “All Tomorrow parties”

in reply to: Snah songs #14007
                                kjellepelle
                                Participant

Snah usually does a mean Nico (of N & VU) :D

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 567 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994