theotherones

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: I'am a newcomer from america who LOVES MP #22587

Im living in Baltimore, Maryland. I agree with you Snaut but thats why i like the album I love how its an odd and atypical . You guys should listen to a band from my hometown that happen to lived only 20mins away from me. Animal Collective, you could go on youtube, Itunes, or where ever you get music from. My favorite albums are Strawberry Jam , Merriweather Post Pavilion, ODDSAC is a pretty psychcdelic music video from the band that runs a little over a hour. Its another weird thing. most ppl wont enjoy unless you like that sorta stuff

in reply to: I'am a newcomer from america who LOVES MP #22584

Yeah all the Vinlys I looked at were Real expensive

and Steresofa, I did listen to Heavy Metal Fruit on youtube loved it its great. After listing to The Death Defying Unicorn I had to buy it that cd trips me right out.

and Supernat, thanks for the Read, Will look into that. when I get back from my vacation in 2weeks No tv no computers, out in the wood up in the mountains.

in reply to: I'am a newcomer from america who LOVES MP #22578

thanks Knoot. will definitely look into that euro ebay site.

I think one of the reason Im in love with this band so much is b/c i never heard of them before, nor any of my friends and its just like what we listen to in America.

The fact of finding a new foreign artist (to me) is just jaw dropping.

and i dont know where to find other new bands with this freedom, improv music style playing.

So if anyone has any other similar bands they would like to turn me on to, Please leave me a list or name a band you like.

— Motorpsycho come play USA. — You'll do great here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994