odindahle

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 158 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Promotion Thread – Post your music here #12028
    odindahle
    Participant

@TvdR: Please shout out when you get out a EP or CD. And also when you get some songs out on spotify/youtube.

in reply to: Promotion Thread – Post your music here #12026
      odindahle
      Participant

Monomyth: AWESOME!

But why is Bent playing in your band? And why is he playing "right-handed"?

in reply to: Blissard – 4CD #22787
        odindahle
        Participant

Hang it on your wall!

in reply to: Blissard book by Johan Harstad #23023
          odindahle
          Participant

Damn! Just ordered a copy!

Really hoping enough people pre-order!

Would be insanely fun to read a whole book about Motorpsycho!!

GO BUY!

in reply to: MP Poll 2012: THE RESULTS! #21859
            odindahle
            Participant

Ben´s drumming is actually awesome!

The Golden Core gives me goosebumps! Was insane hearing it live at Øya 2010!

in reply to: MP Poll 2012: THE RESULTS! #21857
              odindahle
              Participant

BH/BC was the first album i heard, and it was the perfect entrance to the MP universe. When i was 14, I would have hated trust us, AADAP etc. So I started working the stages. BH/BC -> Demon Box -> Blissard -> Timothys Monster. I love BH/BC for that!!

in reply to: MP Poll 2012: THE RESULTS! #21855
                odindahle
                Participant

@Great King Rat: Of course it´s about taste. It´s just that i was so surprised about the list of "worst songs" that I had to make a reply. Im really glad people have different taste. Though I would like more people to listen to Motorpsycho. I know just a handful of people who likes it, and only 1 that is really into it.

@Supernaut: Im not sure what´s bad songs when it comes to MP. Not every release have been masterworks, especially some of the first EP´s and CD´s. But every single MP-tune have been my top 5 fav songs for a week or two, and thats what makes it so hard. I started listening to MP with the BH/BC, and loved every song in the end. Then i moved on and kinda "leveld up" in a psychonautish way, and started to listen to the wierder things after a while. Back then i though Sideway Spiral 1 and the end of Grindstone was complete crap. Now i love it. So every piece is magic in different ways. I can say that LLM, golden core, vortex surfer, serpentine, doldrums, nothing to say and carousel are my 1 fav song in the world depending on which mode im in. Like today, I was in Trust Us-mode and thought that The Ocean In Her Eye HAVE to be the best song in the world. Tomorrow it will change! ;)

in reply to: MP Poll 2012: THE RESULTS! #21852
                  odindahle
                  Participant

Why didnt Flick Of The Wrist win the "best bass-song"? The bassline is freakin awesome!

And i can´t believe why people hate these songs?

2 VOTES:

Close Your Eyes (It´s a decent song!)

Coventry Boy (Why??)

L.T.E.C. (WHYYY?)

Mr. Butterclut Goes to the Fair (fair enough!)

Of Beacons & Beams (Sure!)

The Mirror and the Lie (ONE OF MY FAVS!! Yous should listen to this song every week!)

Whole Lotta Diana (Its also freakin awesome!!)

3 VOTES:

B.S. (nice song too!)

What If (Also a nice song!)

4th place with 4 votes: WALKIN' WITH J (It´s catchy and nice!)

3rd place with 5 votes: NEVER LET YOU OUT (It´s a fun tune with a happy "style")

2nd place with 6 votes: NEVERLAND (GUYS??)

AND THE WINNER (OR THE LOSER?) IS:

COMPOSITE HEAD wiith 8 votes! (FREAKIN AWESOME!)

Disappointed! It´s not that im like one of those guys who says: "There´s no bad Motorpsycho song. They´re all awesome!). They have some bad tunes, but these are´nt the ones to list up!!

Puh!

in reply to: OSLO OPERA – 2 (good) tickets for sale #22930
                    odindahle
                    Participant

Your band sounded awesome!

Have you released a CD or something?

in reply to: OSLO OPERA – 2 (good) tickets for sale #22929
                      odindahle
                      Participant

odind7@hotmail.com

Fail-writing from phone ;)

in reply to: OSLO OPERA – 2 (good) tickets for sale #22927
                        odindahle
                        Participant

Interested! Mail me @ odinf7 at hotmail dot com! Ill check with my friend!

in reply to: New here + Oslo Opera Concert #22921
                          odindahle
                          Participant

And dont forget It's A Love Cult, Phanerothyme and Little Lucid Moments. You have some great hours/days of listening ahead of you!

in reply to: New here + Oslo Opera Concert #22919
                            odindahle
                            Participant

Congrats :) I know what you meen with not knowing why Motorpsycho is so small. They should be the biggest most influential band in the world. Btw: Did you know they played the whole Timothys Monster album 2 years ago? Were kind if awesome ;)

in reply to: Pictures #22732
                              odindahle
                              Participant

The Death Defying tattoo is postponed. The guy thats tattooing me isnt a detail-guy… So ill have an octopus first! The tddu tattoo will come later!

in reply to: I'am a newcomer from america who LOVES MP #22595
                                odindahle
                                Participant

Sweet extra info. I really dont know what we need the British and American bands for. I mean that Norway is way ahead of a lot of the big "music-nations" when it comes to developing music in new directions and trying to blend genres to find new sounds. And the most fun part: A lot of these bands are influenced by Motorpsycho. You can easily hear it on a tune or another.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 158 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994