odindahle

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 158 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2017-09-16 Verkstedhallen, Trondheim, NO #30755
    odindahle
    Participant

ThorEgil, that means theres about 13 old songs they didnt play in Trondheim in may, Trondheim now or Tromsø, but rehearsed.

odindahle
      Participant

I read "to play dancemusic (dansemusikk) in Trøndelag." That would be priceless!

in reply to: Tromso 2017-07-21 #30394
        odindahle
        Participant

I was standing at the front and could barely hear anything but Bents bass. The review in the local newspaper gave them 3/6 because of bad vocal performance, but I can't comment on that as I didnt hear any vocals. Not my fav setlist, but really fun to see the guys play well together. Tomas delivered! Heard him talking with Snah and Bent at the airport, and he said he was in heaven on stage that day!

in reply to: Fall tour 2017 #30220
          odindahle
          Participant

Any nauts in Tromsø this weekend interested in meeting up for a beer sometime!

in reply to: Eight sides mastered? New album. #30386
            odindahle
            Participant

I attended the Trondheim gig, and I'm hopeful for the release! It felt like they took a step back to the 90's because of Tomas' approach to drumming reminds me more of Gebhardt. But they've kept the heavy elements from the 2007-2016era. I don't recall each track, but as a whole the new songs felt fresh and creative in a different direction than before, but still MP.

in reply to: Does somebody know…? #30311
              odindahle
              Participant

I want it on spotify for accesability.

I buy 3-4 MP-records on vinyl a year, to slowly get (mostly) everything, but I listen to music through spotify 99,9% of the time.

This has made me listen far less to MP-albums that are not on spotify, and also bands like Steven Wilson (everything is on there now), and The Reign of Kindo, which is kinda sad.

in reply to: Spring/summer 2017 #30015
                odindahle
                Participant

Anneli Drecker also playing Buktafestivalen. Any chance of the guys playing The Golden Core with her? (I believe she did some vocals on the original?)

in reply to: Spring/summer 2017 #29996
                  odindahle
                  Participant

Verkstedhallen, Trondheim 24th of May!!!

in reply to: MotorPsycho in the states #29962
                    odindahle
                    Participant

Why have never Dungen and Motorpsycho toured together?

A Dungen/MP-tour could easily go well in the states I would believe.

in reply to: Spring/summer 2017 #29978
                      odindahle
                      Participant

Edited as my keyboard fucked up and didnt wanna link the right link!

in reply to: AADAP Deluxe Edition box set #29723
                        odindahle
                        Participant

So what's up with the daemon and angel shirt? It looks like you would have to buy both bundles to get both shirts (no AADAP shirts added in the store except for the bundles).

in reply to: Gebhardt on the memory of Motorpsycho #29639
                          odindahle
                          Participant

It looks like Gebhardt and Martin Hagfors had a hard breakup though!

in reply to: Kenneth Kapstad and Motorpsycho have parted ways #29560
                            odindahle
                            Participant

I don't think HBM is the reason for Kapstad quitting, and I don't IALC was the reason for Geb quitting.

My theory is that Kapstad quitting Motorpsycho made for some bad chemistry between him and Bent in some way. I guess he's tired of finding "the one" drummer.

in reply to: Kenneth Kapstad and Motorpsycho have parted ways #29537
                              odindahle
                              Participant

Shit, I forgot!

in reply to: Kenneth Kapstad and Motorpsycho have parted ways #29535
                                odindahle
                                Participant

A new roadwork would have to include some of the "older" Kapstad songs that didn`t make it to the last one, but have been important live, like:

Year Zero

The Bomb-proof Roll And Beyond

Hell, part 1-3

The Magic & The Wonder

Big Black Dog and/or Gullbile's Travails

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 158 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994