Urogallo

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: New here + Oslo Opera Concert #22918

supernaut: I have similar feelings for example for Porcupine Tree…sometimes I wish I discover them now again so I can go back in their catalogue and experience the same feelings I experienced more than 10 years ago. It's so difficult to get the shivers when I listen a band for the first time…and that was exactly what happened the other day when I heard for the first time MP…I love when that happens.

Sjur577: I've listened Timothy's, TDDU and Heavy Metal Fruit.

Timothy's really surprised me in two aspects: first, the variety of styles that covers…it's really an amazing voyage this album, a complete experience; second, I don't understand how come this album hasn't been more popular…it's a genre-defining album, at the level of OK Computer.

HMF is good overall, and the first track is just amazing….I guess is an anthem for you guys.

TDDU is a masterpiece….far the best album I've heard in many years….completely in the avant-garde of our times….I just wish these guys could be more known….I'm sure they would influence the next generations to come…maybe this album will start that process.

in reply to: New here + Oslo Opera Concert #22914

At the end I bought tickets in the very last row of the midfield parkett. The balconies apparently had restricted view. So I'm going to be very very far form the stage….c'est la vie.

in reply to: New here + Oslo Opera Concert #22912

Ciao Andrea, grazie per la informazione. I don't know any of those bands you mentioned, so I'm going to check them out. Lately I've been listening the last album by Astra 'The Black Chord'…you might like it as well too.

Hans

in reply to: New here + Oslo Opera Concert #22910

Whoops…apparently is too late for getting good tickets! Anybody knows if those balcony seats are any good ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994