Altroubles

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone!

Here is the new video of my experimental rock duo "Los Padres"!

I made the video myself and I'm sure you guys will appreciate the tribute to certain Motorpsycho videoclips of the Timothy's Monster era.

Share if you like it!

Have fun!

in reply to: Motorpsycho & the UK #24104

To be honest, I am not surprise if this year they decided to skip the UK. I've been living in London since 2009 and last year I managed to go and see them for the first time at the Garage for the one and only UK date of TDDU. It was an incredible show, they played the all record from start to finish with not a single break and I don't think a fan can ask more than that! And what did they get for it? A stupid drunk idiot who decided to threw his jacket onto the stage during their anchor hitting Snah in the face. They rightfully left the stage without finishing the song.

I would love to see them this year as badly as anyone else here, being a hardcore fan since I was 8, especially after having seen some of the setlists they played in Norway recently, but If I were them I wouldn't come to the UK to play 1 single show for 500 people after an episode like that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994