Vilhelm

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #40728
    Vilhelm
    Participant

Update – FIXED!
      Anyone got at ticket for sale for the Asker Kulturhus gig 10.12?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Vilhelm.
      in reply to: 2019-05-03 Verkstedhallen, Trondheim, NO #35404
      Vilhelm
      Participant

@Be You are right. Sorry for bringing it up in the first place. Will not happen again :)

in reply to: 2019-05-03 Verkstedhallen, Trondheim, NO #35401
        Vilhelm
        Participant

Well well well. So I woke up the troll. I always thought trolls would die when exposed to light. But something must have changed since the internet came along. Sorry if I might have touched your face when pushing you away. But since you mention it, yeah it looked like an ass.

in reply to: 2019-05-03 Verkstedhallen, Trondheim, NO #35394
          Vilhelm
          Participant

And what a lovable drunk bastard trying to get on the stage over me, around me, and between me and my friend. If you're in here, you know who you are. If you remember anything. This might have been the first time in my life that I actually concidered punching someone. Hope you act better next time :)

in reply to: NO! Magazine #19 with Motorpsycho 10" #35299
            Vilhelm
            Participant

According to my correspondence with the magazine, the 10'' will be sold in a bundle with the magazine, the price is 369,-NOK. It will, as mentioned earlier be sold from their webshop. Did not ask about foreign distribution, or how many copies that will be made.

in reply to: Lyse netter #32961
              Vilhelm
              Participant

800,- for two tickets, or 800,- for each ticket? Interested if it's 800,- for both.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO — "Here Be Monsters" Tour 2016 #28913
                Vilhelm
                Participant

I think the setlist posted was correct.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO — "Here Be Monsters" Tour 2016 #28910
                  Vilhelm
                  Participant

I don't know if it is a fact, but I asked a guy before the gig yesterday, and he said that they had only sold five or six tickets in Krakow. But the show was cancelled weeks ago. Maybe they could have waited a bit longer before they made the decision to cancel. I don't know, but now I'm getting to go to Krakow with nothing to do :)

in reply to: Demon Box Interview – Slottsfjell 18th July #28068
                    Vilhelm
                    Participant

Vilhelm Bloch Helmers

Vilhelm7@vilhelm7.com

in reply to: MÃ¥keskrik, Krisiansand 11.07 #28054
                      Vilhelm
                      Participant

Looks like the review is written by the bass player from the great band Rendevouz Point. Really good band.

in reply to: kjetil moster quartet with Snah and Kenneth #27134
                        Vilhelm
                        Participant

You all must go and see this, it was so amazing at Blå in Oslo tonight!

What a band, can't go wrong with the people from Motorpsycho, Elephant9, and Møster himself.

Was a pretty short gig, guess they could have pushed much longer. Would have appreciated if they did.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994