mister conclusion

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    mister conclusion
    Participant

Maybe to make it look a little bit satanic for the ones who know? Like when you read your name backwards?

in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37819
      mister conclusion
      Participant

I had ordered my copies of the x-mas singles in october at the webshop, before I realised they would also be available via stickman. Never received any feedback or records. Yesterday I have asked via motorpsycho@online.no when I could finally expect to get the singles. Today I got a message from PayPal that my payment would be transferred back to my account.

No reply, no excuse. That just plain sucks.

in reply to: The All Is One #37478
        mister conclusion
        Participant

Yesterday "Laut und kantig" by radioeins from Potsdam/Berlin features three songs from The All Is One, the host Christiane Falk seemed to be pretty impressed by the album. If you can't wait and want to listen to some other nice stuff, you can check it out here (the orange link in the middle of the page): https://www.radioeins.de/programm/sendungen/laut_und_kantig/

mister conclusion
          Participant

Thank you very much knoot!

in reply to: Pulsator #37333
            mister conclusion
            Participant

I have ordered the box on the 7th of June and got an order receipt via Email, no other confirmations. The box has arrived today in Germany. Looks beautiful. Haven't watched anything yet but the artwork (1 signed and numbered print, 1 picture in a cardboard frame and 1 little cut out from a print) looks nice.

@TheVoid and others: Don't give up, you should get the box soon.

in reply to: Tussler Society Bootleg… anybody? #37266
              mister conclusion
              Participant

Hi.

Contact me under iseufer (at) yahoo.com

in reply to: Motorpsycho VHS archive #36483
                mister conclusion
                Participant

Hi Bernie,

thanks again for a real gem. One of the earliest recordings available, decent video and good sound quality, first Demon Box with Deathprod…

Really interesting and fun to watch this.

in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36696
                  mister conclusion
                  Participant

Sjur577: Setlist is corrected now. Thanks.

in reply to: INTO THE MAELSTROM documentary (2019) #36828
                    mister conclusion
                    Participant

Bernie, this is just fantastic. I enjoyed every moment and it is astonishing, how professional and perfect everything looks and sounds. Great interviews. Everybody who is not convinced after seeing this just isn't worth Motorpsycho. A masterpiece!

My only "complaint" would be that it just ends so early. I could have watched more of this. This can of course be fixed once you have published the 4h+ Director's Cut?

in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36636
                      mister conclusion
                      Participant

Blashyrkh, thanks a lot for your work. Have you already figured out a way to save the song combos in the DB such as ÃœberPilgrim or e.g. the fabulous Spin->Hog->Halleluhwah->Spin->Hog from Berlin this year?

in reply to: Motorpsycho 7" for sale #36756
                        mister conclusion
                        Participant

Yes, you may put these records on Ebay if you want to get a lot of money out of them. However, this is not absolutely accepted as good behaviour amongst psychonauts.

in reply to: Motorpsycho vs Blue Oyster Cult #35814
                          mister conclusion
                          Participant

Hi wrax,

some years ago I had a short chat with Bent after a concert and asked him where this Heavy Metal Fruit thing was referring to. Bent told me that it actually is this BOC reference and that I should go and get the Secret Treaties album because it being one of the best albums ever.

Of course I did so. And I do like it.

Greetings to Bristol

in reply to: NO! Magazine #19 with Motorpsycho 10" #35329
                            mister conclusion
                            Participant

Before (!) you go to the paying site (kassen) you can enter your postal code and country. There I have been charged 200 NOK in addition to the NOK 309, so NOK 509 in total. I needed some time to figure out which fields I had to fill out with what. These fields seem to be distributed over the page by accident. I could not enter my mobile phone number because it has too many digits. Then they require you to enter a company name.

Whoever programmed this webshop should be dismissed immediately because of being a total idiot.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2019 #33987
                              mister conclusion
                              Participant

I have just read that Magma are playing in Berlin on the 17th of october. That is kinda weird.

in reply to: The Crucible reviews #34945
                                mister conclusion
                                Participant

Punj Lizard, don't worry, the last review is unreadable for native Germans, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994