paolinogrande001

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 128 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Moss kulturhus 15.10.22 #40718
    paolinogrande001
    Participant

Tidbits:

Snah seemed to be having some problems with one how his effect thingies early on, but they carried on. And Bent broke a string on the bass of one of his double-necks.

in reply to: Union scene, Drammen 14.10.22 #40709
      paolinogrande001
      Participant

What a band! The Drammen shows just seem to always be sooo good! Even if the audience sas just a litte bit chattier than usual at Union. Can’t wait for tonight!

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #40701
        paolinogrande001
        Participant

@TraktorBass No worries, I already got one from @kjesso.

See you there!

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #40677
          paolinogrande001
          Participant

I’ll take it for 350 if that’s ok? @kjesso

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40646
            paolinogrande001
            Participant

Ok, so 4 tracks are actually unreleased. All the other tracks are from the Demon box box set plus 3/8 Soothing Songs for Rut, and a few rare tracks (Into the sun, Mad Sun from Haircuts).

New tracks:
              Blind Eyed God (short, very punk/hardcore song from the Lobo sessions)

Sunchild – starts accoustic, then the screaming starts. Muuuch slower than the DB version and with violin (!) solos…

Babylon – fully accoustic, and slower again. Just Bent I guess.

Come on in – very similar to the DB version, but the mix is much clearer, more hi-fi.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40629
              paolinogrande001
              Participant

I see on FB people are already receiving it, got a message myself about a package supposed to arrive tomorrow… Even though I am one of several who has expressed reservations and concern about the content of these things, I can’t help but feel a little giddy right now.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40626
                paolinogrande001
                Participant

Unboxing video in Norwegian at Big Dipper record store’s facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bigdipperoslo/videos/626975172414425

No more news of the unreleased stuff on the Becoming Motorpsycho album except at the very end of the video one of the guys says something about them playing Cherry Red. Hopefully a different version from the one on the Demon Box box.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #40532
                  paolinogrande001
                  Participant

The Asker gig on Dec. 10 is very close to sold out, so if you’re thinking of going – få ut finger’n!

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #39371
                    paolinogrande001
                    Participant

The fb-post that anounced Asker Kulturhus actually said that they wouldn't play Oslo this fall. Don't know the verascity of that though.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40405
                      paolinogrande001
                      Participant

From the video presentation, Live at Blitz appears to have

Sheer Profoundity

Loaded

Nothing to Say

b/w

Demon Box

Would have loved Sunchild, Feedtime and Mountain for sure. Just don't understand why it's not 2LP.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40383
                        paolinogrande001
                        Participant

So the Blitz album is a single, so 40-45 mins tops. Demon Box on one side and hopefully Mountain ++ on the other?

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40371
                          paolinogrande001
                          Participant

Wondering how those two could make the biggest box sets Rune has ever done though. Live stuff??

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40370
                            paolinogrande001
                            Participant

Spoiler alert – for real though! Do not read if you do not want to know!

Rolf G, the StickHerr himself said on Facebook it's most likely to do with the VoW-releases. So Lobo, Soothe, Mountain and Another Ugly. And maybe 3 Songs?

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38248
                              paolinogrande001
                              Participant

Is it "just" the four original tracks or are there bonus tracks that have been available on boots before?

Edit* No entries on discogs so far…

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38241
                                paolinogrande001
                                Participant

@Elvin – from the Grevene langs homepage:

"Hvis det er interesse nok hos platebutikkene, produserer vi også i etterkant en "vanlig versjon" (som vil koste mer å kjøpe stykkvis, som ikke er nummerert, ikke er farget vinyl, og ikke har "goodies")."

Rough English translation:

If there is enough interest from record stores/distributors we will produce a "regular version" (more expensive to buy on their own than in the bundle, not numbered, plain black vinyl and without any "goodies")

https://www.grevenelang.no/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 128 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994