dolphyn

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: The All Is One – reviews #37680
    in reply to: 15.03.2012 – Byscenen, Trondheim (NOR) #21917

They CAN actually sing pretty good, for MP standards, when they really want to. Guess it is is a question of rehearsaling a little bit. The Timothy-gig at Øya was an perfect example of that.; the vocals were nearly perfect!! – for MP-standards offcourse.. :wink:

in reply to: Black hole – no canvas #21694

oh comón.. it´s not that terrible to be you…;)

in reply to: ALBUMCUP 2010, FINAL! #18250

Seems like someone have been woting more than once.. :-)

in reply to: ALBUMCUP 2010, FINAL! #18247
    Quote:
    :”577, Superstooge and The Ocean In Her Eye is a dangerous trio. The heavy bass guitar alone is enough to make the Monster hide in the closet.”

AW C’MON!! 8O

in reply to: ALBUMCUP 2010, Bronze FInal #18241

Man, this one was though!! Blissard is best overall, but Fruit for shure has the best song.

Can’t restrain from nostalgia, ass Supernaut can, so I gave the “pop-rocker” my vote..

in reply to: The Psychonauts MOTORPYCHO ALBUMCUP 2010 #18102

Done, but I think Barracuda and COTF should stand against eachother since they’re not “real” albums. :finger:

in reply to: Snah guest appearance #18083

Yes, he did. At least at tour’s.

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16594

Maybe no DVD, but we can still hope they recorded the show.

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16581

Thanx!!

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16576

Yes, I think that’s what it said. So, Traktorbass, you mind re-uploading it? Have to hear the magic from last night again :lol:

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16573

Not able to listen to your recordings Traktorbass; says the downloading limit is reached. Somthing i’m doing wrong or what..? Please help if you can.

in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17541

@otherdemon: Yes, i noticed just as I posted it. Sorry!

in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17539

Just been listening to the recordings og the show. Awesome!! :finger:

Very satisfied with hearing Bent sing the way I think he should bee singing. I’ve been giving him pretty hard critisisme about his singing lately(in another, norwegian written, tread), but if he continues like this from now on, he’ll be putting my critisisme to shame :oops: I can live with that..

About this on-stage incident; I think some of you guys have said what you needed to say by now, so can’t we please leave it there. Obviously it wasn’t Bent’s best moment but who are we to judge?

And to you “GBD”:[/quote]”So Bent…if you’re reading this…..Smelling the stink yet? Cus i can see your head dissapearing up your own ass! Get a fucking grip man!

1/10 “

Nice! NOT!! You should seriously think about changing your nick to DRAMA QUEEN…

Have a nice evening folks!

in reply to: HAMBURG, 08.06.2010 #17385
    Quote:
    although Bent’s singing wasn’t all the best on this one

Well, BIG SURPRISE :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994