rubenshein

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12435

fillmore,

any news on Copenhagen? And if you got…where do you get those news…? :)

Best,

rubenshein

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12422

Thanks otherdemon and fillmore.

I agree that The Rock and Vegas are fine places for Motorpsycho, but so is Loppen! It would be fantastic. I am planning on goin’ MP in Malmö though, end of October. But sure as hell I attend here in Copenhagen, too, were they to come here. And to be frank, if there is anything that the Danish rock scence needs it is a band like Motorpsycho. Much to learn from Motorpsycho, how to rock simple and true. To easy one discerns Aqua and other poppy things in Danish rock (even though there are some interesting sub-bands).

All the best,

rubenshein

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12417

Hi,

I am new in here. Listening to Little Lucid Moments is … simply fantastic. To me it seems MP just made one of the best rock albums ever; it’s not even music, in an odd way, more like an art work of so many layers and dimensions, fantastically aggressive and lyric at the same time, suprasensitive/-expressive, so incredibly and admirably contretemps. And such joy as is expressed. It’s their, in my opinion, best album so far.

Anyway, as I live in Copenhagen I just wonders whether anyone knows if Motorpsycho will be playing any concerts in Denmark in the coming? Anyone? Next year? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has this kind of MP/Denmark-related info shared.

Thanks. I am sure Motorpsycho would make a hell’of’a’show at Loppen in Christiania/Copenhagen. All the best,

rubenshein

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994