Coffin Varnish

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2018-09-27 Teateret, Kristiansand #33571

@TAF judging by the looks Bent and Snah were giving each other, your grinning was far from creepy :P

in reply to: 2018-09-27 Teateret, Kristiansand #33569

@ThorEgil Eerily accurate description. Two freaks I encountered at an Alice in Chains concert I attended in Milwaukee summarized it pretty well (in reaction to a passive audience): "For fuck's sake people! It's a rock concert!"

in reply to: 2018-09-27 Teateret, Kristiansand #33567

@TAF I was among said headbangers 😂

It was clear to us that we reduced the age average by quite a bit, and we probably looked like morons to the older prog audience who may have some reservations about physically expressing their enthusiasm for the music through more than nods. 😅

in reply to: 2018-09-27 Teateret, Kristiansand #33565

@Spacebandit: I'm pretty sure Lacuna came just before S.T.G, I could see Snah's setlist from where I was standing.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them again. I've never seen middle-aged dudes play with enthusiasm to rival any band of teenagers. They have the tightest rhythm section and definitely the most talented guitarist I've ever seen perform live. + those racks of effects and stompboxes were a sight to behold!

in reply to: 2018-09-27 Teateret, Kristiansand #33563

This was my very first MP concert. I completely lost my shit when they finished on Plan #1 before the encore. Definitely one of the best concert experiences I've had.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994