remialeksander

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 16.03.2012 – Sentrum Scene, Oslo (NOR) #21985

I´m listening to it now, again. It´s a fantastic recording. Through the Veil is rocking my room :)

I was at the concert too, but the sound level was so loud, that I could not enjoy parts of it. In other words, better sound job than the technician at sentrum scene :)

Especially the bass is clear, at a reasonable level, often on the mpliverecordings I´ve heard before, either the bass is drowning everything else, or it´s not there. Looking at my speakers I can see the bass and it´s healthy and alive :)

Also agree that Gullible´s travails from 16.03 is a very good version, especially the dream build up after the quiet part- more motorpsychodelic than the record version.

in reply to: Motorpsycho – Kongsberg Energimølla #21787

Hei

I also would like to travel if you have you space for one more psychonaut :MPD:

I live in sentrum of Oslo.

in reply to: Spring tour 2011? #18482

Uff.

No tour..

in reply to: Spring tour 2011? #18478

If there already exists a group of people making a Magic Bus tour for this spring, I am interested in participating.

Sounds great.

in reply to: Spring tour 2011? #18476

Hi,

I have a dream:

To rent a minibus and follow the spring tour 2011 in Europe. This was a youth dream of mine, that never was a reality beacause of money and time. LAck of it. Now I have both (not very much money though), and want to hear from other Psychonauts if you want to join?

I am a norwegian based 30 years old searching soul who want to travel the Motorpsycho pilgrimage this spring any way, and if the bus idea is to big, maybe I will go for a interrail ticket and do it alone, but would be nice to travel together a bunch and with the flexibility a minibus gives.

The circumstances as I understand is not so clear if it will be a full tour this spring, but probably it will be, so:

If you are interested in going for a low cost mini bus trip in march/april for 2-4 weeks, give a comment about ideas on how and etc. If many people like the idea and want to join, we can start preparing.

Best

Remi

in reply to: London 24.11.10 #18609

8O

Un.Chien.d.Espace ->

Thanks for the video. This is cool to have in the memory box!

in reply to: London 24.11.10 #18604

Wow.

It was an energy- bomb. Feels like it all ended at full speed uphill. We never came to the top of the mountain this concert was. Brutally so. The sound level was too high, though, from the beginning. Almost painful at the 2-3 first songs. Got better after a while, maybe because I got used to the volume.

Bent and Kenneth confirmed after the concert that they wanted to continue, but was not allowed to by The Borderline. The venue has a suiting name.

My friend said: It was not a concert. It was a performance.

Being to over 40 concerts since 1995, this was top-ten. The 96-99 gigs still on top in my memory, but if they are allowed to complete the ride next time, my guess is that Folken will be up there.

Seriously considering a Stavanger trip now.

Happy man listening to the paranoid squirrel- recording for 2nd time in row. Loneliness- take is beautiful.

in reply to: London-gigs #17783

I will go, together with 3 friends travelling from Norway.

in reply to: It has begun! #16381

3 is the highest. (3-2-1)

in reply to: It has begun! #16372

TM – 3

Demon Box – 2

Blissard – 1

in reply to: Anyone here going to the Gothenburg concert? #13889

Yes!

Setlists from norwegian concerts so far looks really good.

Remi

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12475

I sell 1 ticket to the show at Rockefeller.

I sell it for the price I bought it for.

Mail me at remihoven@gmail.com

Remi

in reply to: 1 ticket for sale, Rockefeller 14.10 #13767

The ticket is still available.

Contact me at remihoven@gmail.com and its yours.

Best

Remi

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994