David

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40410
    Quote:
    ships from ireland …..EU, without addtional tax

spindizzyrecords.com

Interesting, that's 235€ including shipping.

On Rune, it was 290 before shipping and additional custom taxes.

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40169

Great album

"The Ladder" is yet another very effective rocker.

"Mona Liza Azrael" is a fantastic piece and the album's highlight for me.

The interlude isn't the kind of thing that speaks to me very much.

I was expecting "Chariot of the Sun" to be more complex, a bit in NOX style, but a great track nonetheless.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40401

Not to piss on Rune Grammofon's effort, but indeed, no extra booklets, posters, whatever prints, only half a show on vinyl, yet another Demon Box pressing,… And the artwork preview not being very glorious to me kinda made me feel ok about missing these releases.

I'm probably wrong considering many of the qualities of these releases, but I'm way more excited about the new album, which just can't come soon enough.

As some sort of completist, I may give it a shot with Stickman, but I won't stress about it more than that.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40380

Very tempted to wait and see if I can grab one of the Stickman's stock.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40374
    Quote:
    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING VINYL BOX SETS:

Since our Norwegian (non-EU) distributor moved warehouse to Sweden (EU), VAT issues have potentially become more complicated than before. And no one seems to know the exact rules and regulations, which can also vary from country to country. We have so far no indications that EU customers or Norwegian customers are being charged VAT when receiving packages from Sweden. We are curious to know if you have experienced otherwise.

My experience :

• shipping from Norway to Belgium : VAT added

• shipping to Belgium from any other EU country : no extra VAT

Don't know from where the Maiden Voyage was shipped, but it was considered from Norway and I had to pay extra.

in reply to: New Motorpsycho box sets from Rune grammofon #40362

Anh idea what price range we can expect? And if the shipping will also have custom taxes like for the Maiden Voyage vinyl?

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38253

Arrived yesterday after being held for a week at the custom.

Very nice object.

in reply to: 2022-05-25 Arlon, L'Entrepôt #40044

Hey Thomas were you at this shit kebab place right before the show? I wondered if it was you, i was there with my wife before heading to the Entrepot

Anyway, good show, the band delivered even if they seem a bit tired, which is normal after such a tour

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38251

Had to pay again 29€ extra tax.

What the hell?

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #39345

Really home there will still be some 2022 tour merch available for the last date of the tour in Arlon…

in reply to: 2022-05-04 Berlin, Festsaal Kreuzberg #39808

Just noticed about Needlepoint, what a great opener.

Going to the local Needlepoint show tonight.

in reply to: OT: Tool concert #39734

I'm with supernaut on this. Always liked it, especially the Undertow era and the Aenima blast that it was at the time. Follow up albums kept me quite cold, although I enjoyed them.

Saw them every time they were in Europe since 96, always a good show, but as soon as they left small theatres, it became more of a circus full of masculinity and frat boys turds in the crowd.

Gonna see them next week, makes me feel old more than excited.

Also, 87€ in a 16K capacity place, it's a decent price I guess.

in reply to: Maiden Voyage rerelease + Sanderfinger #38245

Great news!

Hoping this time I won't have this extra 26€ custom tax for no logical reason.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #39310

25.05.2022 – BE Arlon, Entrepot

I finally decided to attend this one. Still the closest location from where I live and it'll be the last date of the tour, so why not? It's a rather small place if I remember correctly, not sure how many psychonauts are ready to go this far in the middle of nowhere, but I thought the same about the show in the Braine-Le-Comte shithole and it was the best MP show I ever attended.

in reply to: Technical hurdles mounting, how about Reddit? #39648

Discord might be the right place.

Thanks Vegard for dealing with this forum through the years.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994