Juergen

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 309 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Coming soon from Crispin Glover Records #42557
    Juergen
    Participant

This is what I wanted to start with a new topic. It is a “thank you” to Stickman and all the best wishes for Rolf and Jeannette.

“The Stickman Records label was founded for the purpose of releasing and promoting Motorpsycho’s music.
      History – STICKMAN RECORDS (stickman-records.com).
      The first release was the „Wearing Yr Smell“ EP (catalog number Psychobabble 001), followed by the „Timothy’s Monster“ album (catalog number Psychobabble 002). The latest album „Jay!“ was catalog number Psychobabble 132 and the last release on Stickman Records. There will be no more Motorpsycho releases on Stickman Records. You can only buy items which are still in stock but there will no more new releases and no repressings in the future.
      The new record company is NFGS.

About NFGS

The distribution outside Norway will be handled by We Ship Vinyl (based in Amsterdam).

It is time to say THANKS to Stickman Records and especially Jeannette and Rolf who run the label for all the wonderful releases and promoting some Stickman Records concerts.
      I hope that you can continue in releasing music though the main attraction has left the label.

To Motorpsycho: I am sure that you had good reasons to release future releases via a different label. I hope that you will still have the freedom to release your own releases like tour singles.”

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Juergen.
      in reply to: Coming soon from Crispin Glover Records #42555
      Juergen
      Participant

Yes, Motorpsycho and Stickman parted ways and Motorpsycho and Rune Gramofon will not work together, either. I wanted to create a new topic but after I tried to upload I failed.

in reply to: Motortrades #42514
        Juergen
        Participant

You are welcome, Akane. The administrator is still lost but we found a way to invite members.

I don’t know if you remember me. I was the man right beside you at the Stickstock festival 2001-10-13.

Write me an email at juergenmaass68(at)web.de

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42496
          Juergen
          Participant

The freedownloader days will start on December 24th (0.00 GMT) and will last up to January 8th. For those with a poor ratio: This is the chance to improve your ratio. It is a chance to download all the stuff you haven’t downloaded yet.

in reply to: 15.12.2023 – NO Byscenen Trondheim #42482
            Juergen
            Participant

Thank you for the information. I hope that the 7″ will be sold in the web shop or via other sources.

in reply to: 15.12.2023 – NO Byscenen Trondheim #42477
              Juergen
              Participant

Many thanks, Franceso!

in reply to: 15.12.2023 – NO Byscenen Trondheim #42471
                Juergen
                Participant

Thank you.

Is “Klaus” a Christmas tune?

Who played the drums? Probably Ingvald?

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42289
                  Juergen
                  Participant

@ schwedenkrone: You probably use utorrent in a new version but new versions (starting from version 1.2.1 and later) are NOT allowed on dime. Earlier version like version 1.2 do work. Other clients work, too but don’t ask which one (not every other client does).

I use an old utorrent client and I refuse every update.

in reply to: Mr Wulf #42273
                    Juergen
                    Participant

It is easy to increase the ratio but you have to be patient: There are freeloader days between christmas eve and new year’s day every year.

Use this chance!! Switch the computer an, leave it on and download every big torrent (maybe a huge video file with more than 10 GB) even if you are not interested. While you are downloading you are uploading to other user and your radio increases because the download does not count but the upload does.

in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #42265
                      Juergen
                      Participant

Anders, the website had to moved, you can find here:

Gigs

It is updated.

in reply to: 18.10.2023 – CH, Geneva – PTR Usine #42100
                        Juergen
                        Participant

Thank you Franceso for keeping us informed!

You are right, Plan #1 was played in Trondheim (September 23rd) with Olaf the last time before it reappeared in the setlist yesterday.

Have fun on the Italian concerts!

in reply to: 17.10.23 – DE Reutlingen, Franz K #42092
                          Juergen
                          Participant

The band has already played 70+ different songs so far (starting from Halden August up to Reutlingen) with two different drummers (and that means a lot of rehearsals).

They played with Olaf 577, Taifun, W.C.A., Spin (3x), The Nerve Tattoo, Whip That Ghost, Go To California and Kill some Day, all songs they haven’t played with Ingvald so far. Maybe we can expect some of the songs on the forthcoming shows (but not The Nerve Tattoo, please).

in reply to: 17.10.23 – DE Reutlingen, Franz K #42085
                            Juergen
                            Participant

Yes, Young Man Blues was played the last time in the year 2009. It was played with Kenneth only once and with Tomas not at all, by the way.

I wonder if they still have some tour premieres at the end of the tour in stock.

in reply to: 02.09.2023 – Festiviteten, Hamar #41674
                              Juergen
                              Participant

I forgot to mention that only a trio played, Reine was absent. I hope he will return. There is more variety in live shows with Reine.

in reply to: 31.08.2023 NO, Aladdin Scene – Halden #41653
                                Juergen
                                Participant

Thank you for your impressions. I can’t imagine seeing Motorpsycho in a seated venue. I understood your posting that there were even seats on the floor? Or you on a balcony?

I like many songs you mentioned, not necessarily The Nerve Tattoo which is too poppy in my ears. 577? I would like to hear that song again.

Reine is back again? This is very good news.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 309 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994