dongonz

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 95 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: other Bootleg-Exchange-Platform then Dime #40115
    dongonz
    Participant

so far zero response :( any suggestions? i don't want to stress them

in reply to: 2022-05-03 Hannover, Faust #39802
      dongonz
      Participant

i just recorded it with audacity

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40155
        dongonz
        Participant

15th is here… still no pre-order :D

in reply to: Legendary drums for sale #40278
          dongonz
          Participant

i agree. Kenneth had a fantastic influence on the MP Music. When LLM came out i was like: Fuck… they are playing exactly the music i like :D

in reply to: 2022-05-03 Hannover, Faust #39800
            dongonz
            Participant

I like the recording. good versions of IMS, Lady May and Crucible, Hell….

in reply to: 2022-05-22 München, Backstage Halle #39943
              dongonz
              Participant

Hey Bandit, :) could you send it to me on wetransfer? would be lovely

dongonz
                Participant

me, personally, i cannot find anything in the music of Steven Wilson. I just find it uterly boring.

dongonz
                  Participant

and– tbh. MP don't need esoteric stuff or all those fantasy stuff they also are more then capable of real bad lyrics ^^ just saying… The All is One…. I made fun playing with the lyrics in my head… Nobody walks anymore, the public transport is gone, it's ugly as never before, motorization has won…. blabla :D

in reply to: Harstad, 30.06.22 #40256
                    dongonz
                    Participant

Hahaha, Spacebandit, the Name of the Hiphop Band was Käptn Peng and they are actually one of the good ones. And … they had like 3 times as much fans as MP around on this very evening. After his concert he said sth. like (in german): Ok, you all have to stay here, because now the Best Band in the World … unfortunatly ^^ is coming on stage: Motorpsycho. Also it was a really really good MP concert. I was standing in the first row and i liked it very much. they never play a full MP Set on Herzberg. Way too long for a festival.

in reply to: Ancient Astronauts #40149
                      dongonz
                      Participant

Johnny, i agree… Phanerothyme is one of the few LPs still missing in my collection (together with Timothys and Barracuda….)

in reply to: other Bootleg-Exchange-Platform then Dime #40113
                        dongonz
                        Participant

This is what I sent:

Dear Motorpsycho Management,

my Name is Marcel and I am a big fan for more or less 20 years now. I regulary attend the concerts in Leipzig, Berlin and Dresden and I consider myself somewhat of a very very lucky guy calling Motorpsycho my absolute favourite Band.

I am also discussing Motorpsycho-related stuff in the fix.no forum and after another breathtaking European Tour we were thinking, that it would be awesome to make the many many fanmade recordings of the shows, made over the years more easily accessable to the family. Back in the days Motorpsycho gave their go for fan-recordings and distribution in the fanbase. For many years this went on over the torrent-platform dimedozen. Since most of the older torrents are now kind of dead and the process of sharing is becoming more and more complicated for some people obviously, we thought of an alternative.

Several options were named and we agreed that the live music archive on the achive.org plattform would be perfect. Not only is it home to the massive Grateful Dead live tape collection, but it has since developped and hosts lots of fan recordings from other interesting bands such as Snarky Puppy, Godspeed You Black Emperor or Oresund Space Collective. Besides there is a policy at archive.org to stick to the copyrights of musicians and seek their permission.

We agreed in the Motorpsycho forum that we don't like the idea to proceed without permission of band and management. We are certain that this will not diminish Motorpsycho's income in any way – on the other hand there might be raising even more interest in the band via an archive.org Motorpsycho collection of fan recordings. Should any conflicts arise uploaders could easyly be contacted with their given archive.org mail adress.

We would be very happy to receive a positive answer for our undertaking.

Greetings

Marcel

in reply to: other Bootleg-Exchange-Platform then Dime #40106
                          dongonz
                          Participant

Thanks Johnny, sounds better like that. Should I send the Mail then?

in reply to: other Bootleg-Exchange-Platform then Dime #40103
                            dongonz
                            Participant

@anders, thanks for the clearification. I agree with you

in reply to: other Bootleg-Exchange-Platform then Dime #40100
                              dongonz
                              Participant

Please comment on my attempt. If you agree I would sent something like that:

Dear Motorpsycho Management,

my Name is Marcel and I am a big fan for more or less 20 years now. I regulary attend the concerts in Leipzig, Berlin and Dresden and I consider myself somewhat of a very very lucky guy calling Motorpsycho my absolute favourite Band.

I am also discussing Motorpsycho-related stuff in the fix.no forum and after another breathtaking European Tour we were thinking, that it would be awesome to make the many many Bootleg Tapes made over the years more easily accessable to the family. Back in the days Motorpsycho gave their go for fan-recordings and distribution in the fanbase. Over many years this went on over the torrent-platform dimedozen. Since torrents are kind of dead and the process of sharing is becoming more and more complicated, we thought of an alternative.

Several options were named and we agreed that the achive.org plattform would be perfect. We also agreed, that we don't like the idea to proceed without the permission of the band and the management. So I am writing to you and seek for the permission.

We would be very happy to receive a positive answer for our undertaking.

Greetings

Marcel

in reply to: other Bootleg-Exchange-Platform then Dime #40096
                                dongonz
                                Participant

link doesn't work

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 95 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994