sunchild.holgi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Demon Box Interview – Slottsfjell 18th July #28076

Hallo Martin!

Liebe Grüße zurück! Hoffe, es geht dir gut??!! Hat alles super geklappt! War ein fantastisches Wochenende mit viel Spannung, aber Happy End! Bis bald mal irgendwo!

Holgi

in reply to: Demon Box Interview – Slottsfjell 18th July #28062

Holger Lange, sunchild.holgi@online.de . I will be there with my wife an a Friend. We Travel from Germany.

in reply to: VERA – Groningen 15-5-2013 #24560

Hi Juergen!

Yes, i recorded the whole show, BUT i had a problem with my recording device. The problem was not the device itself…. it was still the user;-) After updating the Firmware, the main settings were set to standard. Normaly i record with "auto rec-level" but yesterday the wheel was set to manual. So there a plenty of chunks with a level set to zero:-( But most of the recording should be work. Give me a few days time and i will place it elsewhere. Otherwise i can share it to someone else, who will work on it.

Keep well

Holgi

in reply to: VERA – Groningen 15-5-2013 #24558

OK, there we are. Here is the link to my recording of "Love in the rain". As i wrote, nothing special. I´m sorry for the muffled sound, but my device still slipped into my jacked….. With a little bit of time, the recording could still be refreshed…..

Feel free to place it elsewhere or something like that

in reply to: VERA – Groningen 15-5-2013 #24556

YES! You are Right KLCK! That is exactly the song, an when i watch the video on YOUTUBE the guitarist ist just a "still life" in compare to Reine;-)

in reply to: VERA – Groningen 15-5-2013 #24551

Are You Ready = Grand Funk Railroad

Love in the Rain = ??? Sung by Reine – very brilliant – He totally freak out at this song

EDIT:

I have a live recording of "Love in the rain". Not the best quality, but enough to get an impression! I will work on it and place it somewhere else if someone is interested.

in reply to: VERA – Groningen 15-5-2013 #24549

The Groningen People have a lot to tell and they prefer to do it during a Motorpsycho Concert :-(

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16669

Hi knoot!

Thank You so much!

All the best!

Holgi

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16667

Hi There!

In this thread, someone uploaded a very nice picture showing Motorpsycho testing for Oya in their practise room, or school (or something like that). In front, there were some children with mickey mouses on their ears. Very Nice…. but i did not save it. :-(

Did anyone have a copy of this picture or a link to a webside? Thanks for helping and keep well.

Holgi

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16575

This Show was amazing! We travelled to Oslo on Friday and stay here til tomorrow (Monday). I am a big fan since Demon Box and most the time i visit 1-4 shows every Tour (most in the middle to northern area of Germany).

Funny Story: Going to the Oya at 13 o Clock we met Snah on the Streets. My wife said: Oh look, there is Snah comming! I was so excited… We had a little smalltalk about the festival and holidays and at least we take a picture.

At Oya: When Tony Allen plays, we made a small break at the tribunes. The VG People made a lottery and i won 4 beers and a vegetarian pizza. At least i saw a very amazing MP concert with a very good sound. All in all a very incredible weekend for my wife and me. Thank god for this event!

All the best and keep well!

Holgi

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994