Napoleon in Rags

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: En Konsert For Fok Flest (the album) coming in April! #27718

A fantastic piece of music. Feels good to finally see an official release of Snah's B minor theme

in reply to: New single by Motorpsycho #27784

:lol: Looks like a must-have

in reply to: Teknisk Museum #27421

Possibly the best MP show I've seen. Never seen the MP spaceship venture this far into oblivion. Can't wait for the studio version!

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26546

Love it! Great songs, beautiful package. However, following both the matrix inscriptions and the symbols on the labels, corresponding to the list of symbols inside the booklet gatefold, I believe the correct track order should be:

DISC 1:

A. The Jig is Up (Kiss The Snake)

B. Mockingbird

DISC 2:

A. One Way Or Another

B. Forget it

Could be wrong, though

in reply to: 31.07.2014 – Nidarosdomen, Trondheim (NO) #27100

Recordings please!

in reply to: Larvik Gitar Festival 28.mars #26271

By memory, feel free to correct:

Come On In

Sideway Spiral I

Stay Young

Now It's Time To Skate

Waiting For The One

The Afterglow

On A Plate

The Promise

Kvæstor

Hell 1-7

Upstairs/Downstairs

All Is Loneliness

Plan #1

Cloudwalker

Hyena

Hey Jane

Entropy

Another excellent show, Reine being particularly great (and loud!). Hell contained a nice piece of soundscaping between pts. 6 and 7.

in reply to: Kongsberg, Energimølla, 15.03.14 #26222

Yes! That's right, I knew I'd forgotten one. The show was brilliant, highlights in my opinion: Hell pts. 3 & 7, and of course AiL :STG:

in reply to: 12.04.13: Rockefeller, Oslo #23954

Best Oslo-show in years. Mind = absolutely blown to splinters

By memory:

Ratcatcher

Satan/California/Satan

August

Sinful

Drug thing

Sail on

K9 (epic!)

Barleycorn

STG

Alchemist

The other other fool

Hell 1-3

X-3

s'numbness

in reply to: TDDU interview in Dagsavisen #23146

Dear non-norwegian psychonauts, allow me to point out one interesting thing with this article. I'm not sure if its been brought up elsewhere already, nevertheless I'll mention it. When asked wheter they'll release a TDDU part two, Bent says this is more or less plausible; however, they are currently buisy with other plans, as they've already been in the studio (!) and recorded some "regular songs without any conceptual masterplan". New album anyone?

in reply to: 17.03.12 – Energimølla, Kongsberg (NOR) #21989

Some more thoughts: the guys seemed to be in a good mood, a lot of energetic and heavy playing. The vocals were impressing. Kenneth seemed (understandably) annoyed at this drunken twat in the audience shouting and loudly clapping hands in the wrong tempo during some of the quiet parts. But overall the show was excellent, and starhammer was majestic, works well with Ståle on keyboards. Also the concert "program" is a nice touch, with some obvious references to the In-a-Gadda-da-Vida back cover :)

in reply to: 16.03.2012 – Sentrum Scene, Oslo (NOR) #21954

Very good show, though the sound was a bit 'off' at times, and some annoying talkative audience didn't help. I disagree on la lethe being tedious though, to me it was the absolute highlight of the show!

in reply to: Promotion Thread – Post your music here #11991

Hi everybody. I've been a forum reader for some time and a psychonaut for some more time.

I play in a band called Wind. So far we have released a 7" single (www.jansenplateproduksjon.no) and an instrumental 12" (www.syrinvinyl.com). Our proper studio debut album is due for release later this fall. We play 60's inspired heavy psychedelic rock with elements of jazz and folk. A short videoclip of a recent show in Oslo:

Sail on

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994