Spacebandit

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 225 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 02.08.2013 Krach am Bach, Beelen #24881
    Spacebandit
    Participant

Not my favourite show I've seen, but a nice one, indeed.

Hope you like the tape. Done with heart and soul.

in reply to: 03.08.2013 Nirwana's Tuinfeest, Lierop #24789
      Spacebandit
      Participant

Cool shit, and a very nice setlist for only an hour., Think they fueled up in Beelen.

But you got a Cornucopia and a Bent with a DEAD shirt…Sigh….

Did they jam on THE OTHER ONE? Or LOVE SUPREME?

And, holy shit, did somebody tape?

in reply to: 02.08.2013 Krach am Bach, Beelen #24879
        Spacebandit
        Participant

The show is up on DIME now. Hope you like it. Please spread in FLAC as far as you can.

Do not convert to lossy formats. Mehr möchte ich nicht. Nur bitte die Aufnahme nicht

durch billige Scheiße zerstören. Danke. Bitte… und dann… Guten Abend…

in reply to: 02.08.2013 Krach am Bach, Beelen #24871
          Spacebandit
          Participant

I hate to read to the expression "bootlegged". I was not TAPED.

We tapers do it for fun, not for money.

in reply to: 02.08.2013 Krach am Bach, Beelen #24865
            Spacebandit
            Participant

@ Bron y aur: I'm not very good with setlists (except for Grateful Dead). I hope you will

forgive me an error or two. Will work on the recording tomorrow as I still have guests from

all over Germany from the festival. And had to work today, that was hard…Almost fell

asleep during the noon…

Oh, btw, at least another recording was done. With a Sony ECM 717 strapped on the barricades. Nice Idea! The taper stood directly left of me…

in reply to: 02.08.2013 Krach am Bach, Beelen #24858
              Spacebandit
              Participant

@ other demon:

My recorder told me 1 hour 52 min…

in reply to: 02.08.2013 Krach am Bach, Beelen #24853
                Spacebandit
                Participant

So, where's the setlist? As soon as I get hold of that, I can start with the

editing of a first row recording…

in reply to: 02.08.2013 Krach am Bach, Beelen #24844
                  Spacebandit
                  Participant

Today is the hottest day of the year. Temperatures up to 38+ Clesius….And I thought it

was hot inside the Grünspan…

To recognize me: Will wear a THE MACHINE shirt and a white Grateful Dead cap.

Ten hours left…

in reply to: 12.05.13 Hamburg #24423
                    Spacebandit
                    Participant

MP @ St. Pauli now up on DIME.

unfortunately i haven't got a dime-account anymore. could you please upload it on motortrades too?

As soon as it's all up on DIME feel free to post it on motortrades. But please don't change the txt file. All other (one) is just only their music.

in reply to: 12.05.13 Hamburg #24418
                      Spacebandit
                      Participant

Judge for yourself. MP @ St. Pauli now up on DIME.

in reply to: 12.05.13 Hamburg #24414
                        Spacebandit
                        Participant

What do you want want from life? (quote THE TUBES)

A decent recording is at least the only thing I can provide from the EGGPLANT tour.

My only show. No Bielefeld, no Hannover, no Osnabrueck, only fu**ing Koeln. So I had

to catch the chance. Go ahead, judge yourself, not my best recording.

Guten Abend – Wie geht's – … – Voll geil! (quote Bent 12.05.2013)

Vielleicht klingt's klasse, vielleicht aber auch nicht. Morgen wert ihr mehr wissen…

Ups, and about taping: 1st row far off right facing the stage. No real chatters audible.

I HATE to tape inside a MP crowd. Are they there for the music or enjoying themselves?

Never experienced that at a Grateful Dead show. So – FUCK YOU CHATTERS!

in reply to: 12.05.13 Hamburg #24411
                          Spacebandit
                          Participant

Tragically no Schlachthof Bremen this time.

Oh, and no Forum Bielefeld, too. So I had to make my way to Hamburg.

Will love the KRACH AM BACH. My lawn.

Anyway, I loved to hear the Wishobone Ash jam. AS I'd seen the former band so many more

times like no other. 20 times? 25? Hmm, can't really remember.

in reply to: 12.05.13 Hamburg #24410
                            Spacebandit
                            Participant

Great setlist. 2 hrs 52 min. on my recorder. Ups… Best thing besides this magical show

(and the 5:1 win for FC St.Pauli, which put a real good mood on the evening) was stumbling into the band having dinner at BACKBORD. Accidentaly, as we wanted to have a

nice enegery food supply as well. Nice surprise!

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO Summer & Fall 2013 #23678
                              Spacebandit
                              Participant

Ok, Herzberg is just 14 days earlier. I will get my – nowadays – usual 6 days in the mud,

but the 2011 show was — brrrr — mindblowing! So, I don't mind (no I WANT) them playing

the HOLY MOUNTAIN again…and again…and again…

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23311
                                Spacebandit
                                Participant

April 30th would be a fine date for BIELEFELD, Forum. Walpurgisnight near the witches

stones at Externtal…And usually the place is packed to limit…

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 225 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994