Question regarding merch – 2017 tour

Home Forums General Question regarding merch – 2017 tour

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Punj Lizard
    Participant

I have a question regarding merchandise at the gigs. Do the band keep a stock of past albums/boxsets etc. at the merch desk? In particular I'm thinking about the AADAP boxset, also any other CDs. And since we're at it, what other merch is available. Links to any phots of the merch would be handy.

:)

mybestfriend83
      Participant

I doubt they have the complete boxset but usually some older albums are still available including something to dress and other little things like stickers… I have no foto by now sorry…

shakti
        Participant

In Larvik they had the AADAP and Timothy's Monster deluxe CD boxes, as well as The Tower and Supersonic Scientists 2CD ("Best of"). As for vinyl, IIRC they had Heavy Metal Fruit, TDDU, Eggplant, Behind the Sun, Here Be Monsters and maybe a few more. None of the older stuff.

I got the yellow vinyl California EP. Unfortunately they were sold of The Tower on vinyl, which I still haven't had time to pick up. Didn't looke very closely at the t-shirts and whatnot.

Krist Rampage
          Participant

Strange that they didn't have The Tower on vinyl. Same thing last year where at their concert in Groningen they where sold out on HBM vinyl. Do they underestimate their popularity?

Punj Lizard
            Participant

@ everyone – thanks for your responses. As far as AADAP boxset goes, I just couldn't wait for the gig to roll around, so ordered it yesterday; it should arrive today :) Looking forward to seeing what else they have at the merch desk, as long as the crowd isn't too thick. :?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994