Motorpsycho, Bromstad gas station, Trondheim, may 1992 video

Home Forums General Motorpsycho, Bromstad gas station, Trondheim, may 1992 video

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    knoot
    Participant

K

Good, old days!

However, I am getting very old, can't remember this, why did they play outside a gas station? U?

Price of 1L diesel has gone from 3kr to 14kr today :-)

Thanks for link!

kjellepelle
      Participant

If I remember corectly it was for "U" a youth show that was a live broadcast. I'm not shure if it was the same program but 22 pistepirkko was also filmed wandering around a petrol station. god damn they were young then :D . Actually the petrol station is not far from where Kjell Runar aka Killer grew up.

kjesso
        Participant

The same video can be seen at Rockheim, the museum in Trondheim. (If I remember correctly)

E

I've seen it this summer in Oslo, pop and rock Museum (the only reason for which it is worth a visit…)

supernaut
          Participant

there's a pop and rock museum in Oslo??? Noooooooooooo!! And i was wondering what to do there… :?

(munch was closed….)

kjellepelle
            Participant
              ThorEgil
              Participant

Getting slightly off topic here, but there is one more thing worth mentioning in the pop centre (I visited last winter, nothing to do in Oslo). I found two handwritten set lists by Motorpsycho in the "stage fright" room – where you can pretend to be a pop star in front of a large screen showing the audience cheering at you. If I'm not completely mistaken, some of the audience footage was even from Motorpsychos Timothy concert at the Øya festival.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994