BENT!! (And webmaster for the new site); A suggestion!

Home Forums General BENT!! (And webmaster for the new site); A suggestion!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GBD
    Participant

First of all; Thanks for another killer album! Really enjoying it, and can't wait to see this live. And when talking about live shows, there's nothing greater then to be able to sing along with my (our) favourite songs. Problem though, is the lack of official lyrics for some of the albums. We've tried our best tho transcribe them, but words are missing here and there, and i fear that our misses will ruin the overall sense/feel of the lyric.

Bottom line; What about adding a "Lyrics" page on the Discography? So when you click on an album, you'll get the lyrics aswell as the info? I'm sure that would please alot of people, and it will surely strenghten the singalong factor :)

Something to think about…

CaptainAubrey
      Participant

yeah, because that's what we really need. More people singing along to make the shows better.. Why not post the sheet-music for the bass-lines so we can all hum along to them instead?

(just some friendly sarcasm here, GBD. Don't take it the wrong way. An official lyrics-page would be great idea, so I second that request. But if it leads to more people singing along during shows, I think I can get by with my own interpretation of the words..)

GBD
        Participant

Hehe well you've got a point there :)

Keep suggesting! That's good. Lyrics will definitely be considered added to the site. We just have to get around to doing it. Whether more singing along is a good thing or not, now that's a good question :)

supernaut
          Participant

Those who usually complain about Bent's and Snah's live singing will finally be free to make it better. Ha! :twisted:

That said, official lyrics on the homepage => yes please! They are too good to be left to vague wondering. And imho, meaningful interpretation can only start from an understanding in the first place.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994