Here Be MONSTERS MERCHANDISING – Tour Goodies 2016

Home Forums General Here Be MONSTERS MERCHANDISING – Tour Goodies 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    stereosofa
    Participant

Like always I'm curious about the new merchandising items, I bet some of you too.

Well, the most coveted object this time will be the "tour only" Here Be Monsters Vol.2 LP.

But let's check out what other motorpsychodelic goodies they do bring to us and let's share it under this topic.

Make snapshots of all devotional, clothing, accessoires and memorabilia and post it here.

:MPD:

otherdemon
      Participant

Not sure if it's a new merch item, but they sold MP coffee mugs yesterday (black with the MP font).

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of it.

stereosofa
        Participant

Obviously there are bat caps:

12496152_1226844744010286_1565871820749200831_o.jpg

[Parkbiografen 1. april 2016 Foto: Ketil Hardy via facebook]

supernaut
          Participant

Motorcoffee mug! Never knew I wanted that but I so do now.

CaptainAubrey
            Participant

Well, I bought a t-shirt that I thought was pretty cool.. but in hindsight, even though I will feel pretty cool wearing it, thinking I'm looking good while promoting my favorite bands' newest album, everybody else will think I'm just another dorky full-grown man in a Batman t-shirt..

Should have gone for the red one, at least..

:D

harry
              Participant

I want the Timothy shirt the dude on the left has. Where is it from?

Elvin
                Participant

the TM gig at Øyafestivalen – "I was there"

harry
                  Participant

Oh that one, thanks. I thought so. I wasn't there unfortunately.

The Timothy artwork is still my favorite, by far.

Spacebandit
                    Participant

Hope they got some hoodies in XXL…you know…al other sizes are just towels for me,

or bandanas…Looking forward to Hannover…

kjellepelle
                      Participant

Message form the band regarding the "Here Be Monster tour 12""

Quote:
                        We are surely flattered and overwhelmed w the demand for the Here Be Monsters 2 tour 12" that sold out in Oslo literally in minutes. We are also aware of frustrations voiced by those wanting a copy who were unable to purchase one at the show and are somewhat amazed at what people are asking for these on the auction sites. All this combined, we are currently working out a solution that will provide for an opportunity for everyone out there to purchase a copy online while the band is on the road. Please expect an official announcement in a few days once we have the details sorted out but please hold off for the moment on paying inflated prices for these, if things work out, everyone will have an opportunity to purchase a copy at a fair and sane price. This was not so much an outtake from #herebemonsters but rather completes the thought of the lp. That idea combined w how well the track has been received live at the first two shows has us thinking that everyone should get a fair crack at ownig a copy so please bear w us a few days while we see what we can do about putting another run into production! We have allocated an equal amount for each show at the merch stand so if you are keen on getting a copy now it might be wise to show up early to try to grab a copy. Please stay tuned for more info but there are options in the works. Fans have spoken, we have heard you

MP Instagram

Krist Rampage
                        Participant

Very good news! Although i was already planning on showing up early a the Vera gig (which is quite smaller than Rockefeller) i am glad they listened to all you disapponted fans. Wile they are busy pressing more of HBM 2 i would also love to see a reprint of the The Motorpnakotic Fragments. Althought i don't expect that to happen since those songe are outtakes and in above statement they mention that HBM2 is not.

kjellepelle
                          Participant

I think the difference is that the "The Motorpnakotic Fragments" was a one thing affair, you snooze you loose… which was clearly pointed out in the description. All the people that was interested got a copy. If you didnt you lost out..

cjacob
                            Participant

Enig Kjelli…Det er forskjell pÃ¥ The Motorpnakotic Fragments og ex HBM2 og Strings of Stooop…Sorgenfri–Toys.. Jeg syntes det er veldig coolt at Bent og guttene gir ut limiterte ting…Men etter min mening blei det gjort riktig med The Motorpnakotic Fragments…Og feil med dem andre tre jeg nevner.. Dem eller Vi som er gæærne kompletister mÃ¥ fÃ¥ mulighet til Ã¥ kjøpe Motorpsycho ting online i en kort periode.(Hardcore psychonauts bør fÃ¥ med seg dette) .Ellers blir det brÃ¥k… Hehe… Jeg syntes Bent biter seg i beinet nÃ¥r han blir sÃ¥ forbanna over at noen fÃ¥ selger Motorpsycho (Snakk om 2-3 som spekulerer) ting til blod pris og fremdeles gir ut ting pÃ¥ den mÃ¥ten som HBM2… Da forer han Dem som selger dyrt og sparker oss som "MÃ… HA alt" i ræva..

cjacob
                              Participant

NÃ¥r det gjelder The Motorpnakotic Fragments kunne den vært reutgitt ut pÃ¥ dobbel lp.. Men blir feil Ã¥ gi den ut som 7 tommers.. Det var en ærlig sak dær dem fleste fikk gooood tid….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994