MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010

Home Forums General MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    roman2k
    Participant

Between those gigs, there’s still room for Rock am Ring / Rock im Park (4.-6.6.). At least, I hope so :)

Un.Chien.d.Espace
      Participant

forget it, it think they’ll play frankfurt or munich instead….

The Cafe Glocksee has only a capacity of nearly 300 and the huge one (Indiego Glocksee) a capacity of about 450. This is too small for Motorpsycho nowadays.

The Faust is a great Hannover venue for Motorpsycho.

@Jürgen: I’m afarid you’re right – but “Faust” would be a nice place indeed to play for good old (and young) local Psychonauts ;-)

So the open dates would still fit for “Duna Rock” – or/and some gig in the south of Germany on the way to Leipzig…

They will play that thing that starts with D and ends with Jam, not Rock… ;)

Un.Chien.d.Espace
        Participant

are you serious?

supernaut
          Participant

swiss dates still missing. i don’t believe it.

The Other Anders
            Participant
              Juergen
              Participant

Motorpsycho playing on a beach? :D At least the website gives you the impression that everything will take place on a beach.

The festival will last for one week but I haven’t found out in which week.

Now it’s official! Yes, that’s on a beach in sardinia. tickets are limited (150-200 last year). I haven’t been there yet but have a couple of friends who attended the 2009 duna jam. They say it’s really really chilled and cool. They don’t have a fixed schedule and bands play on different locations around that valley. Actually my friends force me to go this year and now have a fine argument….

fillmore
                Participant

MP @ Duna Jam = amazing! Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmK-ukwTfUA

Duna Jam sounds like a dream come true! It is still too much effort to go there I’m afraid… :/

fillmore
                  Participant

…and not only effort: A ticket is 600€ (incl. accommodationa and food though)! Wowza!

The Other Anders
                    Participant

Ryan Air have several routes to Alghero on Sardinia. I can for instance fly directly from Billund, Denmark on June 2nd, back June 6th, for less than 100 euro. There is of course several direct routes from Italy (Pisa, Milan, Girona, Rome), as well as from Nice, Barcelona, Madrid, London, etc, etc. Many possibilities. Does not seem to be much effort at all. http://www.aeroportodialghero.it/home_en.asp

Ryan Air from Düsseldorf til Alghero and back every Monday and Friday…

Out June 4th, back June 7th costs 71.48 + administration fee right now at Ryan Air.

You live not far from Düsseldorf, Red Mosquito, if you are who I think you are? (What’s up with all the secret names in here? I like to know who I am talking to. We don’t walk around with paper bags covering our heads when we meet in public, do we?)

Anyway, I do not know the date(s) MP will play Dunajam, but it seems june 4th-6th is a good guess the way the tour schedule looks right now.

(Holy crap, that was many typos in one posting. Edited twice.)

Wow, are we making plans here already?! It’s me indeed Anders (I just could not use my former profile anymore for reasons I don’t understand, I like your image with the paper bags though !) – with “effort” I also meant the ticket price which on the one hand is fair enough regarding the fact that only 200 ppl come and it’s all low profile (no sponsors and commercial dump!), but on the other hand means a huge amount of money being within a motorpsycho tour anyway… however I would definately jump in for a “day ticket” if it would exist! Flights are easy to Sardinia, which is a beautiful island btw.

So how about a special “psychonaut treat” that allows fans to join for short time and less money? :MPD:

I’m afraid though this is not the idea(l) of “Duna Jam” :-/ We could send an e-mail and ask, if the guys are cool we might score – mp is the biggest name so far for them if I remember it right, a special situation to open up for new good ideas ;-)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 255 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994