10.05.13, München

Home Forums General 10.05.13, München

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Sjur577
    Participant

Into the Sun is from a split single with Hedge Hog from the early nineties. I don't know about On a Plate, though. The new song is amazing!

knoot
      Participant

suncover.jpg

supernaut
        Participant

I think this one went truly for 3 full hours! The encores were played as one big piece, at least starting from On A Plate. Arne H was more monotonous than say the Roadwork IV version with the fusion bits but it was a hell of a trip. Into the Sun was brilliant. There's a decent 96 or 97 recording, Rockefeller I think, but this one was longer builiding up to a supernoisy climax. I think it was in Whip that Bro where Snah went all Zappa/Santana. Reine did some soloing too, but I stood more on Snah's side and couldnt hear him too well. I felt the new song would fit the Eggplant record on a lighter note, or IALC or Phanerothyme.

I was next to the drunkards. They just drank the whole show through. Unbelievable. Though really annoying was only one of them. And one other dude who showed up in the encores was especially annoying but he was only there for a couple of songs.

Spacecowboy, you met Kenneth after the show? Oh why did I leave…

TAF
          Participant

@Sjur577: On a Plate was a song they abandoned back in 90-91 or thereabouts, and then picked up again and finished late 2010.

supernaut
            Participant

for the heck of it listed like this:

Year Zero

Hell

New song (!)

Augusto

Ãœberpilgrim

Whip that ghost

Greener

Arne H.

Barleycorn

Manmower

L'autre autre cretin

All is lonelyness

Satan goes to California

Family

On a Plate

Into the sun

X3

You lied

the windbreaker came in handy today in bitter munich and the kids shirt is awesome. hope someone will be happy.

Thanks for filling the gaps of information.. Yeah, there was on drunk guy who was really annoying (sining "All is loneliness" on and on though the song was already finished..)

Reine was great, i really love his playing.. You should check his stuff with "Dungen" and "The Amazing" and espacially his early works with "Landberk"..

By the way.. Is "Motortrade" still alive, and is there anychance to get invited?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HomU_1KVfYM

The Gig was super-intense. There were so many highlights I won't even start.

Satan goes to California was a great surprise, Ãœberpilgrim melted my brain and Barleycorn made me go insane. What a trip.

Does anyone know how long they actually played?

I'd be more than thankful for a motortrade invitation, too..

supernaut
              Participant

it went for almost or even full 3 hours.

pfnuesel
                Participant

2h45 it was.

Yep, my Old Friend Mr.Zodiac Astrografic sayd 2h45. Start 20h15. End amost exactly 23h ;)

You mean the most famous drummer in the world? :) yep, we met him. Realy nice talk and a realy nice guy too! i will never wash my hand :D Skaal :)

supernaut
                  Participant

he is. had a quick chat once after a Monolithic show. and during the LLM tour with all 3 of them. but this time I had to make do with seeing mika häkkinen from afar on some pr thing in the city centre on sunday.

otherdemon
                    Participant

Thanks to Wulf and Juergen, this gig is now available on Motortrades.

Thanks a lot guys!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994