12.04.13: Rockefeller, Oslo

Home Forums General 12.04.13: Rockefeller, Oslo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

So there will be no "eggplant"-concert at all?

otherdemon
    Participant
      Quote:
      So there will be no "eggplant"-concert at all?

Not before the Pstereo concert. It's possible Trondheim gets an "ordinary" concert in autumn, I think. But that's just an (un)educated guess.

ThorEgil
      Participant

I nagged Bent about this – on two occations – he said it might be too much with another concert now, after two shows just before new year.

But I certainly hope for some eggplant in addition to the full Blissard in August.

knoot
        Participant

Un Chien "D'ESCAPE"? :mrgreen:

K

kak
          Participant

Well it was an escape from reality! Great show, but someone needs to update the STG gif, with a slight delay on Fiske. :p

TAF
            Participant

Great gig! One of the biggest highlights for me was the Other Other Fool / Hell – transition. I'd heard Hell (and Dog Parade) before, and was never too impressed with it – but damn! they sure nailed it. :)

On a side note, watching Reine Fiske play was a treat – to me he looks a lot like Duane Allman, not only in terms of looks, but his physique and the way he moves around.

Howard-Duane-Allman-November-20-1946-October-29-1971-celebrities-who-died-young-29490187-373-512.jpg

Un.Chien.d.Espace
              Participant

oh yeah, the other other fool would be perfect! to hear that pearl again after so many years…

fillmore
                Participant
                  fillmore
                  Participant
                    TAF
                    Participant

Right, so I did record the show, yay! Unfortunately I made the idiotic mistake of setting the microphones to high gain, not low – consequently the recording runs way too hot and distorts quite a bit during the loud parts.

If nobody else recorded this show I'll be happy to upload it to Dime – but if somebody else did record it I'm afraid my recording is best suited for the Motortrade completists. :/

send me a PM on DIME…TO mantena…so can you get copy of my recording…

otherdemon
                      Participant

TAF and welderboy: You both recorded it? You could try making a remaster to attempt and reduce some of the worst distortion. Unless it's totally unlistenable in the heavy parts.

@TAF I'm waiting for your recording, and for the italian

shows, of course!

TAF
                        Participant

So, welderboy came through and sent some recordings. One of them, a fine recording from Rockefeller, is now up on dime! :D

My Oslo recording will be uploaded to Motortrades eventually, though it's not a priority at the moment.

Hyena
                          Participant

Could someone please put up the welderboy recordings on Motortrade maybe?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994