2015-10-17 Motorpsycho plays Demon Box @ Rockheim – Trondheim

Home Forums General 2015-10-17 Motorpsycho plays Demon Box @ Rockheim – Trondheim

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Spacebandit
    Participant

And the second day is up on DIME. This sounds even better than the first night.

All thanks to Tomcat for providing his master. Tusen takk, indeed…

Var det ekstra nr på konsert 3? fleshharower på konsert 2

paolinogrande001
      Participant

Fleshharrower and Home of the Brave were encores on the third night.

manbitecat
        Participant

Can't figure out how to download from Dime. Used to be a member there before. Signed up now but when i find the consert i want to download i can't seem to find the torrent file? Any idesas about what the problem is?

Edit: Do I have to wait 24 hours before im allowed or something http://thecurecommunity.freeforums.net/thread/3057/www-dimeadozen-org-members-download

supernaut
          Participant

Same here. My old account got closed due to inactivity on my part. The new one is not legit to download stuff yet. There seems to be a waiting list/authorization period for noobies. For an upgrade you have to mail them through your account. I just realized I haven't heard back yet myself.

So, still waiting for someone to put this particular event up on motortrades. :D

ThorEgil
            Participant

Uploaded to Motortrades.

supernaut
              Participant

Hm?

Only thing i can offer is to upload the shows to MEGA or Filepost. I am downloading them right now from Dime. Uploading them would take some time though.

supernaut
                Participant

Thanks Thoregil!!

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994